Chichi wa Eiyuu, Haha wa Seirei, Musume no Watashi wa Tenseisha

@Jobslayer
Shes a spirit, an existence that doesn't have to follow the same logic as humanity. She could know everything about her attribute naturally, and have some sort of fundamental understanding of things that would seem beyond her years to humans just fine without being a Nip.

Aggregator gang
the loli gets much less cuter and wayy creepier once you realize that the loli is actually some old dude acting like that....

Dex-chan lover
@ac1d1c hey, don't hate. I'm a dude and hetero (mostly anyway), but if I was able to reincarnate and choose my gender, I could literally decide to go female next.

@monkey123 they're basically gods. it's not about the predicament, it's about how they defuse the situation and/or turn it on its head.

Also: holy crap, the MC is overpowered not because of their supernatural powers, but their smarts. I like this.

B-but WHY is the prince the bad guy?

We are treated as if we are supposed to hate him but he's barely done anything to generate heat. Rather the heroes come off as arrogant dickwads.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why the brother and head of house needs an heir did t he have a mistress and children with her? Is this one of those cultures where both halves need to be "noble" for the child to succeed the perent? Or has author-San just forgotten the aforementioned side family...

@nexev
Royal family did bad things to piss off the spirits and was cursed for it. While I dont believe they went indepth, they did explain some chapters back. The dukes family has always been highly respected, even more so since the war agains the demons and the dukes family defeating said demons.

As part of a plan to coop that popularity, they married the princess off to the brother, who has since done her best to ruin them financially. Fast forward 10 years the Prodigal Son returns, and promptly kicks the princess out in massive disgrace as an adulterer. This has the side effect of removing the Honor gained to the royals and adds a healthy heap of shit on anything they had recovered. Now as the old king is about to retire, its upto the prince to regain the lost honor and the spirit curse. So far it seems the majority of his plans revolve around the MC and her uncle.

@Miserys_end
I think they are saying that he needs to speed up getting his preferred Mistress & Children officially married and recognized, because once Prince Asshole becomes King Creepy Asshole, he'll take advantage of his position to 'apologize' for the previous situation by sending a woman of his choice to marry into the family again (probably as part of his Creeper Face Plot to take advantage of Ellen existing, somehow. Most likely an attempt to break the curse on the Royal Family for power or something. or just to screw with them. Either or).

Before, it was more of a 'Bro, when you're ready, go marry your mistress and bring your kids to the household. I'll accept them as your elder brother and the Hero and technical head of the household at the moment' sort of thing, I think.

@nexev
Eh, we don't have the full background on the Prince, but according to Origin, he's been an enemy of Rovel's for some time. He hasn't done anything massively overt yet, but he's starting subtle.

In this case, he used his extremely unpleasant younger sister as a way to force his father to abdicate and got the pair of them exiled so he can seize the throne, while also using her to basically blackmail Alberto, the Vankreift household's chamberlain with a promise to 'fix the situation' and never followed through (and then put him into a completely untenable situation just for kicks, where he'd be harshly punished for either disobeying a royal command or betraying his master), interfered with the divorce trial by framing his father into giving false witness (which is a major offense for the king in this country, apparently) and using the Royal Seal to claim that his little sister's daughter was Rovel's, and he just went full Creeper Face at planning to 'make Ellen his' somehow. Also, he suggested engaging Ellen to his son, which made Over Protective Papa Rovel twitch, which is an admittedly more minor offense.

Origin's flashback/explanation also implies that the previous generations weren't particularly great before Prince Creeper showed up, either. Rovel-as-a-little-kid thought it was unsurprising that the spirits dislike the Royal Family, so it seems that Agielle and Prince Creeper haven't changed a lot since they were younger.

Between that and Origin and Rovel revealing that the Royal Family is actually technically an enemy of the spirit realm, due to the curse caused ancestor who was Distinctly Like Their Descendant Agielle trying to seize Origin and use her against their will, resulting in them being cursed to be completely unable to use magic, as well as the Royal Family desiring to find a way to force Rovel to stay and lend his magical power to their kingdom (which is more reasonable, at least, since without it their neighbors will probably invade, but it's not making Rovel happy), the Prince has pretty much taken an antagonistic course to Ellen. Also explains why one of his requests as a reward for his services was 'the Royal family isn't allowed to mess around with my family'.

Also, he just seems to enjoy messing with Rovel, since he's really enjoying that Ellen's like Past Rovel.

Does come off as a little rushed and overly overt way of setting him up as The Current Villian, admittedly. Better pacing wouldn't have revealed him as being behind some of the troubles for a bit longer. More cut outs or patsies, another high ranking bureaucrat or noble, that sort of thing.

That's my take on things, anyways.

I really like the idea for this story; but the isekai aspect of it really throws me for a loop in a bad. It isn't nearly brought up enough, and when it is brought up, it's at very inconvenient times that takes me out of the story. I feel like it was something that was added at the last minute to just... I don't know, "boost sales" I guess? And it was implemented like how a sledgehammer interacts with a wall, poorly and aggressively.

very cute, the isekai stuff is played down which is fine although a little more would be better still fun tale

this manga really got nothing but good art
and the story ? it's freaking trash
if you are beautiful even if you have nasty personality or you are working for the enemy faction you are deemed like a good person
and for ugly people they are disposable villain not only that but you won't have the same look as your siblings because "reason"
but i think the most thing that pissed me off was when the mc uncle abandoned his child with the first wife because she is ugly without gathering evidence if she was truly not his he just assumed so because she is ugly
the mc family are bunch of idiot they are so op to the point they could destroy the kingdom but they would rather be bullied rather than killing the prince or showing him his place because whoa he is beautiful you sure can't mess with him
and mc have the mentality of a child as her decision can come only of a naive child
it's just pure trash even the isekai with the dude who get women because of his charm ability is better than this crap

This whole linking to webpage where the manga is a good way to do things. I don’t understand why other translators don’t just do this instead of removing the manga.

Some people has some issues. I love this series. It's fun and kind of amusing. It could use a touch up here or there in the story but I'd give it 9.5/10. So. Moar plz.

Users who are viewing this thread