Chieri no Koi wa 8 Meter - Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is bland and boring in their own way, what it takes is someone special to see that blandness as something amazing.

Thanks everyone at beeg scans for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I’m realizing our MC is literally only turned on by big hard muscles. Even when he was lodged between her breasts he didn’t react at all. Same with all the usual ecchi scenes.

But the second some rock hard abs show up, he gets super horny for them regardless of who it is… it makes you wonder where the series is going. Probably a working out arc for Cheri to get ripped but I secretly hope he hooks up with the hot dad gym teacher and this series gets throw on its head

Fed-Kun's army
Lol. That Hina girl has some Homer Simpson energy on the first page.
2fv13j.jpg

Why do Romcom keep insisting their MC are 'bland' or 'normal' or 'average' when those fuckers are borderline superhuman in several areas and are determined like crazy?

A normal person isn't gonna manage a 8 foot tall classmate as well as he does. It's like when Komi insist Tadano is average when the guy is a borderline mind reader at times.
To be fair, being so average it's not normal is part of Tadano's character traits. Though he does show his unique side from time to time (has an interest for old buildings, for instance)

Dex-chan lover
Wrong conclusion. Be strong and ideal like Sudoh sensei is the answer :chad:

Dex-chan lover
Yume-chan is sensei's destined lover, I mean he's already crossdressing and all. 🤣 Chieri is getting in the way.

Dex-chan lover
i have come to believe the japanese obsession with sissifying male romcom leads is a blood memory from the times of samurai, wherein urisen were a very common business encounter specialized in serving the higher samurai classes.

Dex-chan lover
I’m realizing our MC is literally only turned on by big hard muscles. Even when he was lodged between her breasts he didn’t react at all. Same with all the usual ecchi scenes.

But the second some rock hard abs show up, he gets super horny for them regardless of who it is… it makes you wonder where the series is going. Probably a working out arc for Cheri to get ripped but I secretly hope he hooks up with the hot dad gym teacher and this series gets throw on its head
A busty muscular Chieri chasing after our MC would be a better outcome.

Dex-chan lover
A busty muscular Chieri chasing after our MC would be a better outcome.
When the Twintailed Black Haired girl got Abs' after getting chubby, that's where I thought the series was going since the MC was so clearly into her, I hoped that would spurn some jealousy but I think she just slapped him.

Users who are viewing this thread