Chieri no Koi wa 8 Meter - Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
So even if you were to take the "We're like brother and sister" stuff at face value, ain't no way Chieri actually convinced herself she's the older sibling in the dynamic. lol

Dex-chan lover
Guys, please, don't open fetish doors you can't close
e8b.png

Dex-chan lover
So like how do her organs work? Obviously something of her size can't exist in the first place, but for scaling a human, I think it is pretty obvious that her skin has a normal resolution, and her heart would need to be bigger, but how big is her brain? brains dont scale linear wirh size. Would the giantism pass to offspring? How would pregnancy work?
Dinosaurs and whales are bigger than she is. I think it was said in an earlier chapter that sue just grew one day.

Dex-chan lover
Can you imagine how the Giant Girl Support Department would feel about that order? Like people would have to MAKE that costume and they'd know exactly who and what it was for the whole time...
I strongly suspect that a Giant Girl Support Department attracts a pretty specific sort of employee who is a lot more likely to react to an order for giantess fetish gear with an "Oh hell yeah" than an "Aww hell naw."

Dex-chan lover
Can you imagine how the Giant Girl Support Department would feel about that order? Like people would have to MAKE that costume and they'd know exactly who and what it was for the whole time...
They literally made a cat outift for Chieri in one of the side chapters. NOTHING is off the table to those people.

Dex-chan lover
O2kT925.png

Yeah Yume, she's just going to eat 20 shops out, not one shop.
Author: It's either furry or incest. Pick your poison.
Me: Why are you showing your fetishes again, author-san?

Last edited:
Banned
So like how do her organs work? Obviously something of her size can't exist in the first place, but for scaling a human, I think it is pretty obvious that her skin has a normal resolution, and her heart would need to be bigger, but how big is her brain? brains dont scale linear wirh size. Would the giantism pass to offspring? How would pregnancy work?
Damn, good points. And here I was just wondering if they scale him up for sex, would their fucking blow out the windows of all the surrounding buildings.

Users who are viewing this thread