Chieri no Koi wa 8 Meter - Ch. 50

Group Leader
So like how do her organs work? Obviously something of her size can't exist in the first place, but for scaling a human, I think it is pretty obvious that her skin has a normal resolution, and her heart would need to be bigger, but how big is her brain? brains dont scale linear wirh size. Would the giantism pass to offspring? How would pregnancy work?

Dex-chan lover
I've been wondering for a while But are Chieri friends Yuri?

Dex-chan lover
This would have been the perfect place to have the Teacher become a real love interest. When he looked up after sleeping in class and was being scolded, you could have had our MC see his rock hard abs peeking out from under his shirt, making our MC super confused about his feelings.

It wouldn’t be the first time, is all I’m saying

Dex-chan lover
Nice to have moved past the festival and back to the usual shenanigans.

They don't particularly act like siblings. Also, just go out already.

Can't complain he doesn't know what you think about if you don't tell him what you think about.

Sure, totally like siblings.

This would have been the perfect place to have the Teacher become a real love interest.
Never liked a teacher as a love interest, unless it's to someone unrelated to said teaching. The power dynamic's all wrong. It's kind of how I don't like boss/subordinate relationships unless the subordinate has a sufficiently strong standing to act independently.

Dex-chan lover
Fast forward from the fan service of the previous chapter.
Gotta love when things get so messed up, the only feasible transition ends up being a hard cut. :dogkek:
I'd like to lament them only ever starting to think about their feelings now but in comparison their still relatively early...

Thanks for the upload!

Users who are viewing this thread