Chieri no Koi wa 8 Meter - Ch. 49

Contributor
This is my underground laboratory
Isn't this when you're supposed to make a run for it.
With that and Kaoruko putting herself on a stretcher I'm slightly concerned about her future (love) life :huh:

Thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
As large as she is, she still managed to get an oversized hoodie.

Tall enough for her to walk in there. But that door didn't look large enough for her. Then again, she manages to squeeze into the school at times, so she's sometimes a bit like a slime.

It's quite the accomplishment to make something always explode when you're intending something else.

Those kinds of stretching mechanisms have existed. But making them fully automatic seems weird.

And the jumping things seems more of an exercise in making a normal jumping exercise take a jump in danger than increasing efficiency.

So we're going to deal with huge girl #3 soon, this time a mecha.

Could've asked Neiro again when she was done dieting.

That's a store display hanger for a swimsuit. Probably not what you'd use normally.

Why swimsuit? Because it's not underwear, so it's not embarrassing, that's why! Also her navel is too details for a swimsuit. Also, looks good on her.

Should've gotten a truck scale since they know her approximate weight.

Can't not fool around with those blinders.

And the grip strength thingy wouldn't completely explode. At most the handle would crack, and that's only if it was poorly designed. Same with the lung capacity thingamabob.

If she's big, a shot would probably hurt less, since the relative size of the needle can be made smaller, but that syringe is way oversized. And she really should've expected a blood sample. Then again, she's not the smartest cookie in the jar.

There we go with the robit.

RIP robit, you were never meant for this world.

Was not expecting a giant robot in this manga.
I thought it was entirely in line with it. Giant robots go so well with giantesses.

Dex-chan lover
Equivalent of scale. How you can draw Chieri's blood with normal size syringe? I'm not even sure that normal syringe can even penetrate her skin.
Exactly. Giant girls will bound to have thicker skin, meaning longer and bigger needles are necessary to penetrate it, more so to get into the correct vein to draw blood from.

Dex-chan lover
Between this and the Volume 4 omake (chapter 43.5)

The author was REALLY horny this week.
I looked at the r34 for this series and one of them is
yumeji unbirthing back into chieri

Dex-chan lover
Never thought I'd say this before, but this choking-on-tits gag is kind of overdone in this manga.
Oh well, chapter was worth it just for little Chieri and Yumeji comforting her

Dex-chan lover
Surprised she went with a one piece swimsuit for her flimsy excuse and didn't go with a bikini instead.

Dex-chan lover
Why did the robot have a pair of panties on?
I can't imagine that their is anything there to hide right?...RIGHT?

Thanks everyone at beeg scans for the translation

Contributor
I looked at the r34 for this series and one of them is
yumeji unbirthing back into chieri
omg-ohmygod.gif

Dex-chan lover
welp i now i have a giantess fetish, god bless you author!
I suggest "Giant Ojou-sama". Which brings me to that. Maybe Oriko could lend them Sebas so that her giant drink becomes stable. :kek: From one Ojou-sama to another~
(Crossover when, btw?)

Dex-chan lover
I know this is a fetish manga
But man this is a lot

Dex-chan lover
I see that Yumeji, once again, was returned to his natural habitat in the Chieri valley.

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry Chieri, it'll just be like a mosquito bite.
But ngl a mosquito proportional to Chieri would be scary.:worry:

Dex-chan lover
P16: Elucidate means to explain. Are we sure this shouldn't be "investigating" or "understanding"?

Users who are viewing this thread