Chieri no Koi wa 8 Meter - Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
I mean....Chieri can live vicariously thru Ringo when it's time to get really physical. Cause lets be real, Chieri would kill him after a while, this is a win-win.

Dex-chan lover
“You know what will happen right!?”

You’ll hit and punch and slap him like usual if he doesn’t listen… and that’s okay because?

Dex-chan lover
Cleaning up after Chieri is a big task. He's going to pull up a pair of panties at some point.

No, it does not suit her. It's a size too small.

They have experience with her drinking. Not an experience they want to experience again.

3% alcohol isn't pretty much water. Depending on country, one beer of that is enough to put you over the limit for driving.

There's that point. And she really shouldn't be offended by the term "huge". It's absolutely accurate, and she knows it.

Can't tell if it's rough age-wise, but that kind of uniform is much closer to a normal adult office clothing standard. Looks great, though. And that has not too much to do with her clothes.

Well, at least she accused both of them, but still rather hasty.

To never cheat on his huge as fuck future wife that can squish his head like a grape.
He's a romcom protagonist. "Cheating" doesn't enter his mind.

I mean who could resist the charms of Ringo when she's the attractive elder sister & has the charming allure to back it up?
Someone who's already committed to a girlfriend?

Dex-chan lover
I mean....Chieri can live vicariously thru Ringo when it's time to get really physical. Cause lets be real, Chieri would kill him after a while, this is a win-win.
Well...
Chieri is big enough that she can fit both of them in her, uhm, "Holy Canyon" while they play "Smash Bros".

8vgokl.png

Dex-chan lover
That time, my head got chopped up by a uniform's button.

Yumeji was stuck between boba and an even softer (yet highly aggressive) place in panel 14 :pepela:

Thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
Actually the problem isn't Chieri. Yumeji is, shall we say, toy-sized for her. Maybe Ringo helps him instead?

Group Leader
The thing stuck on his head at the end is 'Reflecting' as in 'Reflecting Upon His Sins'.

Dex-chan lover
Hot free rizz tip: women love it when you describe their panties as "huge"

:kek:

Dex-chan lover
The older sister is playing a dangerous game, but I don't hate it. Scarerousal is a thing for a reason, and some people love to live life on the edge. And she's kind of worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread