Chieri no Koi wa 8 Meter - Vol. 3 Ch. 31.1

Dex-chan lover
Sensei is built. Dang. :chad: And yeah, it sucks to not have festival food; it's like one of the reasons you even go to these events.

Dex-chan lover
Sure but I don't have any real world sources to compare to, you could say something like giraffe or elephant but since they are both herbivores and non human it would mean nothing to the data. More over I'm just talking about maintaining a healthy diet a body weight. It's not like her muscle mass ratio would have changed much, if it had she could be eating as much as 4-6 my estimate.
bigger animals probably have much higher muscle ratio to combat the gravity
With a huge body comes huge hunger, I can only imagine how many calories they would need to eat.
I doubt what we see in the magna is anywhere near to the amount that they would need daily.
I might do the actual maths in the future, but for now a rough estimate.

A 5ft woman would need around 2000 calories daily, so a woman that is 8 meters would need roughly 6500 calories daily.
Or around 11.45 Big Macs from MC Donalds.... maybe what we are show is kinda accurate after all LOL.

Thanks everyone over at beeg scans for another brilliant translation.
basal metabolic rate most likely has some kind of linear or near linear scaling with weight (cubed of size) so if she's 8 meters, that's 100x the weight (likely higher) and 100x the calories intake. 6500 daily is massively underestimating it. hell, most bodybuilders eat more and they are normal human sized. 6500 is what sensei is putting in his mouth every day to pump those guns

Dex-chan lover
basal metabolic rate most likely has some kind of linear or near linear scaling with weight (cubed of size) so if she's 8 meters, that's 100x the weight (likely higher) and 100x the calories intake.
A few people did the calculations, and her weight is probably around 125 times a normal girl her age, so that part's correct.

Someone else did point out that larger animals usually have more efficient metabolism, so her required calorie intake would be about 37 times a normal girl if it follow the same pattern. But that's still a fuckton more food than a normal person, and not just a few times more.

Dex-chan lover
bigger animals probably have much higher muscle ratio to combat the gravity

basal metabolic rate most likely has some kind of linear or near linear scaling with weight (cubed of size) so if she's 8 meters, that's 100x the weight (likely higher) and 100x the calories intake. 6500 daily is massively underestimating it. hell, most bodybuilders eat more and they are normal human sized. 6500 is what sensei is putting in his mouth every day to pump those guns
Well maybe someone with some experience in the field of biology or a dietician can chime in.

Users who are viewing this thread