Chigau Miyahara Omae janai! - Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
We having another " Osananajimi no Ohimesama" scenario where the 2 girls know more about what's up than they appear.

And the boy is in the corner like a wet doormat that only reacts to the girl's actions like an idiot.
What are you talking about, pal?

He has been very active in trying to get Yukihira's attention/admiration. Clearly, he has been better than 97% of romcom's male main characters.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I'm glad Miyahara was cheered up after a bad day. Yukihara really saved the day with her suggestion to find a four-leaf clover!

Arima actually didn't do much in this chapter. He wanted to impress Yukihara, but he found nothing. But now that Miyahara's going to her dental appointment, what will he do with Yukihara? They're walking home together, he's bound to have something in mind, right?

Dex-chan lover
We having another " Osananajimi no Ohimesama" scenario where the 2 girls know more about what's up than they appear.

And the boy is in the corner like a wet doormat that only reacts to the girl's actions like an idiot.
That describes my interactions with early childhood crushes to a tee, though

Dex-chan lover
wonder when will another boy show interest in miyahara and he won't have any other option but to realize he likes her.

Dex-chan lover
I remember bumping like this with a girl from my class at school. Good old days.

Users who are viewing this thread