Chigau Miyahara Omae janai! - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Didn't take Miyahara as the type to draw the cool s in her textbooks but here we are

Dex-chan lover
We know releasing a chapter without Miyahara in it is a sin. That's why there is a double release :smugnako:

Dex-chan lover
Woah woah woah here, the Mc is a middle schooler for gosh sake, why are ya'll hating on him so much? Most people are gonna be dense and kinda dumb when they're only 14...yikes

Contributor
What's next? American children talking about their love for Ambrose Burnside?
I wonder what the origin of his surname is since a burn is a scots word for river or stream, which could segue into discussion about obscure british soapoperas.

Dex-chan lover
Ah Arima was so worried he had a rival. But the only rivalry here is Yukihara and Miyahara's love for the Warring States! Pretty strange part of history to like though...

Mr. Ootsuki is simply looking to be a good teacher by reading more about the subject he's teaching. I'm sure he's a good teacher, although it seems he's not a good joker.

Miyahara's such a teaser for talking to Arima about love like that. This cutie is the best!
I don't know if it's strange for Japanese people to like the Warring States Period. It's a parochial part of history for them with a bunch of larger than life figures that are incredibly well documented. It'd like how the English have a soft spot for Henry VIII or the Americans for the US Civil War.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if it's strange for Japanese people to like the Warring States Period. It's a parochial part of history for them with a bunch of larger than life figures that are incredibly well documented. It'd like how the English have a soft spot for Henry VIII or the Americans for the US Civil War.
Well, I wouldn't really know Japanese history, so thanks for your input!

Contributor
Who doesn't love the Sengoku era's daimyos and generals? I know I do...

Miyahara, I know you're cute and lovable but how dare you do that to Oda Nobunaga?!

Boy, don't grow up to be that NTR dreaming, fake girlfriend renting simp like in some dumpster fire romcom. Rather than worry over Rei having a crush on their teacher (somehow I doubt it), I can only think of her sister Rin who's into older guys.

inb4 he's dating Yukihira's tomboy oneechan or something and that's how she's friendly with him

Users who are viewing this thread