Chigau Miyahara Omae janai! - Vol. 2 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
I used to laugh at how silly the "big sis" comments were, until one lad a few years younger than me started called me "big bro". He was 18 and I was 24. Definitely hard to make fun of it now.

Dex-chan lover
I used to laugh at how silly the "big sis" comments were, until one lad a few years younger than me started called me "big bro". He was 18 and I was 24. Definitely hard to make fun of it now.
It's not custom to call siblings like that in the western world, it's mostly an Asian thing afaik. Besides calling friends bro I guess, but that's something different again.

It's not custom to call siblings like that in the western world, it's mostly an Asian thing afaik. Besides calling friends bro I guess, but that's something different again.
Yeah, people usually just call their siblings by their names. It's going to sound weird and out of place if you call someone "big brother Jake" or something like that. Asian languages have that function, so to speak, and it's part of the system of those languages.

Dex-chan lover
Future Thicchara foreshadowing
better-1.jpg

Contributor
So Rin onee-chan made Rei's bento. Surprisingly Rei doesn't cook her own lunches; that transfers some girl power points from her to Rin-nee. But that also means Rei is no mary sue and I like that. I also like how her sister knows how to push her buttons, grumpy Rei is a side of her that Arima can only ever dream of seeing.

Rei's reaction on page 5 though. I see there is an increased likelihood of pain for me in the future.

With this art style I think the mangaka can convincingly pull off drawing a CGDCT manga (with a hint of GL), which was essentially what this chapter was.

Dex-chan lover
Geh I really wish they left her as a wingman, if anything this chapter is telling us she's like MC for a long while. While Miyaharo seems to not harbour love feelings (or at least realised they are) for MC she is clearly gonna be the winning girl considering the name of the series.

This feels like a cruel love triangle series as both girls are nice, it's also really sad if the losing girl doesn't get even a hinted new love interest.

Banned
Best chapter hands down. Cute girls being cute. Good food were made, eaten and enjoyed.

And no Arima the Women Stalker anywhere. That guy can jump off a cliff.

Users who are viewing this thread