Chigau Miyahara Omae janai! - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Grr, MC is not being stupid this chapter.
Fine, not wishing him to meet an NTR fate for a chapter would be a change of pace.

MC, you better not be stupid or a day dreaming fucktard again.
They are literal children, if "NTR" does happen, he doesn't even understand his own feelings, he would just be sad for a bit.

Stop wishing the worst on small kids lol

Dex-chan lover
I get that crushes are a thing at their age but i'd just be interested in just having fun platonically (plus with multiple friends of the other gender ppl can't do the lame 'ooh you're friends with a girl do you have a crush on her' or so, tho i can imagine some ppl glaring at mc for getting along with Yukihira)

Tho at this point by the time they're in their 20s polygamyous marriage will be allowed and they stay a throuple 8D;

Dex-chan lover
I get that crushes are a thing at their age but i'd just be interested in just having fun platonically (plus with multiple friends of the other gender ppl can't do the lame 'ooh you're friends with a girl do you have a crush on her' or so, tho i can imagine some ppl glaring at mc for getting along with Yukihira)

Tho at this point by the time they're in their 20s polygamous marriage will be allowed and they stay a throuple 8D;
Yeah a platonic relationship is a doorway to being ntrd. They maybe middle schoolers now, but highschool is just around the corner. High school is where you meet the shit people with shit personalities who will ruin what they have just to be in his position. High school is where you also lose their feeling of platonic, and lean more towards romantic. At 20 years old that's collage, and the real ntr can happen. Especially if he treats them in a platonic manner.
I'm all for the harem route.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah a platonic relationship is a doorway to being ntrd. They maybe middle schoolers now, but highschool is just around the corner. High school is where you meet the shit people with shit personalities who will ruin what they have just to be in his position. High school is where you also lose their feeling of platonic, and lean more towards romantic. At 20 years old that's collage, and the real ntr can happen. Especially if he treats them in a platonic manner.
I'm all for the harem route.
Schizo goon post of the day brought to you by WorseHelp™. Sign up now and get your Anime Forum Brain.

Users who are viewing this thread