Chigau Miyahara Omae janai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Wait I think I know what you're talking about... Wasn'it a hentai ? And it was a black dude the one I read.
Then you have read the original one. Some people do not take kindly that someone depicting black male as an NTR antagonist, and bleached the poor guy into a white male. Maybe it was the artist themselves who did that.

Group Leader
MC needs a reality check. In the form o african-american transfer student. I can't remember, was it ratatat that did the series where this Naruto looking MC wannabe that keeps getting beat black and blue by a basketball american transfer student? And then had his childhood crush, his older gyaru sister, his single mom, his tomboy karate kouhai stolen from him?
That series was funny af since it ruffles so many feathers that a bleached version was made, changing the african- american into a white norwegian or something.
Man to even bring this up here, i think you are too far gone buddy.
Wait I think I know what you're talking about... Wasn'it a hentai ? And it was a black dude the one I read.
ps: it is terasu MC 364365 but i knowing it doenst change the fact that i'm disguted by you folks bringing ntr here

Dex-chan lover
Then you have read the original one. Some people do not take kindly that someone depicting black male as an NTR antagonist, and bleached the poor guy into a white male. Maybe it was the artist themselves who did that.
If there was no BLM, all NTR would have been machos BBC.

Dex-chan lover
There's almost certainly going to be a moment of "love triangle drama", but it's likely to happen at the very end. Yukihira seems to ship them together, so it's likely any drama will will be resolved very quickly.

Also, lame prediction - the ending line of the series will be "Yes Miyahara, You!", when he finally confesses.
Arima choosing Fuuka over the two LOL.

Dex-chan lover
Oh Miyahara, definitely you!

Arima got the order of who will poke him wrong lol. And now he missed the chance to see Yukihara poke him. Oh well, at least he got to poke Miyahara's cute cheeks! They're mutual cheek pokers now!

Contributor
Yukihira poked his cheek? Please don't give me hope, don't make her fall for him only to have her obviously lose anyway. Maybe it's better that she does not become a legit love rival and we don't get a credible love triangle. Stay friends, maybe ship them from a safe distance. That way team Miyahara is happy and team Yukihira won't go through pain. But who am I kidding, I'm pretty sure she'll fall for him along the way...

Users who are viewing this thread