Chiguhagu na Karera no Koi no Yukue

Fed-Kun's army
This is too sweet and too cute, I'm having sugar rush right now hhhhhhh

Sweet, sweet, sweet! They're so cute! I wish there were more chapters !!! It's too short! Anyway, thanks to the translators and of course the author.

THIS IS TOO ADORABLE. Just the right amount of fluffiness I need in my life. And I totally second that, Tarou is the smooth but casual male lead that makes your heart go kyun and swoon. Thanks for all the hard work translating this 🥰

Even though the MC became likeable and the relationship seems pretty cute the story is weak lol.

After finishing this, I just had to give it a 10/10, and I single handily brought this up by 0.01 stars, what can I say, I am a god.

Gahhh this is so cuteee. The backbone of this manga is the characters, the mangaka really has a gift for realistic characters that are unique and have a fun dynamic. The main character is basically exactly the same as the mc from wotakoi, but with different interests. However, I think that the pacing and the characters are even BETTER then Wotakoi, and unlike Wotakoi, the main couple doesn’t get overshadowed by the side couple, they’re more equal. Don’t get me wrong, I love Wotakoi, but this is just like a completely improved version of it. 10/10

@shyfemalelead I’d agree with you but this is a slice of life, lower your expectations. And it moves pretty fast for a sol anyway and doesn’t really feel like it drags on.

Users who are viewing this thread