Chiguhagu na Karera no Koi no Yukue

damn, I bookmarked this so I can wait a few months until more chapter comes out, but accidentally saw it on the main page with the END logo and thought it was axed xD. Anyway this is a pretty cute story, the characters are really realistic, I hope the author makes more and hopefully with more chapters and more progression :)

this was so cute (the fairy tale allusions were a really nice touch) and the art style is super adorable!! each relationship had really interesting dynamics, and it was refreshing to see everyone just be simple and straightforward about their thoughts, wishes, or problems. plus, i adored both of the leads and how subtle but unique everyone's character designs were too!

the pace that the relationships moved, the pining, ohagwuh.. this manga has it all!! 10/10

short & sweet, this will surely leave you wanting more!

i absolutely love how the author portrayed each relationship, it felt so natural and raw. i think couples could also learn from this. there should always be proper communication and understanding.~ 11/10!!!

Aggregator gang
Super bare bones, literally nothing to sink your teeth into

I still enjoyed it but can't say much about it

short and sweet 9/10, again it is pretty bare bones but well worth the read even the extra chapters were pretty neat and loved it to the end. you could probably knock this out in like under an hour. wich it was more than just 7 chapters, at least 12

Users who are viewing this thread