Chihayafuru - Vol. 45 Ch. 226

Fed-Kun's army
@donm527

She rejected Taichi a long time ago and gave a somewhat ambigous answer to Arata that only the both of them really understood, sort of both giving it all in their karuta before giving a solid reply. I think it mostly point to a "yes, but not now" to Arata but who knows how certain that will be.

T_T The sadness for Taichi will keep on keeping on...
I just can't really like Arata, there's no case. Sometimes, that just happens.

Another beautiful chapter.
I really like how Arata interprets the way he sees around him. He came up with another determination. And when they meet a dead end, they support to each other. Arata and Chihaya most likely be the end game. Karuta is the one who bound them together until the end.

Dex-chan lover
Arata is such a good boy. I was neutral about Taichi at the start of the manga but I hate him ever since he forced the kiss on Chihaya. I hate that kind of selfish man.

Dex-chan lover
Taichi is an earnest man. But he was just being dragged around despite his effort to try to liking doing something he deemed worthless. How is he can't be selfish? Give him reward at least

Group Leader
That Mizusawa cheer hit me with nostalgia

I think Chihaya has a fair chance of winning when being in the right mindset

Ha poor Suou having a hard time with his eyes, those little tears when he kept bashing into the walls ^^" and he's freaking out a bit. I still can't decide who I want to win too aaah.

As usual I love Chihaya and Arata's interactions, they're adorable, such good friends before anything else, and that's also important.
And really Idk why some people are still fighting about the ships, just go for maximum hapiness for everyone: Arata x Chihaya, Taichi x Suou, Shinobu x harem of little Karuta gods and Snowmaru charas. Here perfect right? Just open your mind guys ;)

(Also that idea about boys being owed a 'reward' for helping a girl/staying by her side long enough, is so gross, could we not do this please.)

Users who are viewing this thread