Chihiro-kun wa, Atashi Holic. - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Because You Have No Right to Veto

oh my, girl totally changed her attitude once she was in her model self. “Unexpectedly living with him”, girl don’t you have a mom?

@clairdelune: my thoughts exactly. No need to ask your parents for permission or whatnot. Clearly she can make her own decisions..

Omg yes she totally gets in the zone when modeling and I live for it! I’m excited for both of their popularity as a model and designer to grow 😳💕

BXP

...??? Wait, what?
@clairdeIune exactly! Where is her mother? This girl makes me cringe so hard 😫

And I don't like the dress very much... nor the uniform he made 😓

I wasn't expecting that much logic cuz we haven't had much of that in the first place but wow that is the dumbest way they could possibly pull this trope like they are literally HIGH SCHOOL students it's been so long so i don't even remember if her family has been featured but if they were hella abusive and neglective (And would therefore not care) then I think they'd have covered that more extensively so there is literally no reason for this to be so random💀

1) If the universe gives you a set up with fire works and the whole bit. Just kiss. Way to waist the moment.
2) SIS WHERE ARE YOUR PARENTS!

Uhmmm...I wonder why mangas like this doesn’t put parents involvement (that much). Most of the time, parents comes in when it’s time to introduce them. Hm, I guess I’m just that person who would consult them everytime.

On the other hand, might also be bec authors has limited amnt of page they could use kkkkkk

ok is japan country of orphans damn girl staying at a guys place then dont fret when he makes a moves no matter he is good or bad men will be men

Users who are viewing this thread