Chihou Kishi Hans no Junan - Vol. 6 Ch. 45

Fed-Kun's army
I bet on tame it. They have someone specialized on that after all.

Ah that was at least their territory where they mining thought they just basically kidnapped her.

Double-page supporter
I hope that they kill that scumbag "japanese" in that other nation soon, so we don't need to see him ever again. What an annoying person. (And preferably conquer that nation completely too, since they obviously won't stop attempting crap like that unless you utterly destroy and conquer them.) But knowing this manga, I highly doubt either thing is going to happen, because reasons.

Dex-chan lover
107721345-288-k208879.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha, the fucking idiot thinks there is only one japanese person on the other side. He is in for a nasty surprise.

I do feel bad for the jailed girl. Reducing her sentence by one day after all the help she gave them due to such stupid reasons doesn't seem like a wise idea. Now she won't feel as motivated to help them in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Hans, a war is coming to him when all that he wants is a peaceful life in his small village.

Dex-chan lover
So nanana has been trialed to 3 years, even though they knew she was set up. Can't they just say, you are a lose canon and we like you to be under our control instead of roaming freely?

It was in the balance before, but now we have confirmation: That guy is evil.

Mindreading is a thing there? Well, that world is fucked. Each form of mindfuck makes a world more then just a bit nasty. Can't wait until it's our turn. 😁

Fed-Kun's army
I think seeing people get manipulated is super grating and tiring, so having the antagonist be a super manipulator is pretty exhausting.

Dex-chan lover
4 celestial monsters vs a fat dragon

and yeah, the main antagonist is lame

Dex-chan lover
@Saronite
its fun seeing them break down, when their plans are destroyed by idiots laughing and having fun, though

Fed-Kun's army
@forecast yea but i dont think this recent victory really gives all that satisfaction, the dude just acted like it was another day, plus we got even more manipulation so i wouldn't really call this a satisfying victory. Plus i dont trust the landlord (or whoever) who are looking after the female soldiers, it seems like there's sexual violence in every other manga nowadays (if that does end up being the case).

Dex-chan lover
@Saronite
I'm not talking about this part, this is only the part where he thinks everything is going his way and thinks he can still control anything and praises himself for using this as an opportunity to further his plans.
I'm talking about what comes at the end when they meet face to face with our group of mc and grandly loses. This part is irritating, I agree, since they act too smug but hoping for their tragic loss at the end is still fun in its own way.

thinking about sexual violence in every other manga is the result of gal cleaning*, its a serious trauma for us all '-'
Edit: thanks for the correction

Double-page supporter
@Acolytus Mutuski is a loose cannon, so keeping her on a short leash is better for everyone. Also it's not like she considers it much of a punishment. She's a NEET otaku and thinks of her Jail cell as a "room". Yeah, I don't think her sentence length is a problem at all.

@Saronite Rockhammer isn't going to violate anyone. Remember that was the entire problem with Mutsuki and why she got jailed in the first place, she assumed that because he looked like a villain he would violate her, which he certain did not and had no intention of doing so. It's pretty obvious from all of the other characters conversations, including the "enemies" displayed so far that Rockhammer treats his prisoners fairly. For example when they were interrogating Serge (Hans' rival), Serge explicitly stated that their imprisonment was fairly lax compared to the rival countries imprisonment.

The bigger problem is that he's throwing all of the responsibility for the Japanese onto Hans. Poor Hans is never going to get the peaceful life he wants. When the most reliable Japanese person is Koushirou, the Yakuza assassin, you're in for a difficult life.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! :)

I am a bit too happy it wasn't a joke April fools one...

Users who are viewing this thread