Chihou Kishi Hans no Junan

Dex-chan lover
hmm.. why are the japanese ones are the stupid ones? hmm..

that one japanese person who read too much manga.. he/she should've have know what's gonna happen next since this world follows the same trope and yet he/she see nothing? fcking stupid or what..

PS: i forgot who he/she is.. but i remember there's one of them who read too much manga..

I think this was pretty good, great set up in the beginning that they introduced otherworld japs coming in and then the idea of it happening elsewhere. Then obviously they mentioned that with such OP people coming in the nobles and people with power will obviously take advantage of them so now we see that fruit of that plot coming. Nice subvertion of trope? Its nice having a local be the protagonist but am looking forward to a big OP people fight.

why is this manga country flag tagged as korean ?

nvm.. its tagged as japan but the country flag is korean

Double-page supporter
was wating for:
HANS! GET ZE FLAMMENWERFER!

was dissapointed :/

I agree on Mitsuba being annoying more than anything especially at the beginning. I can't bring myself to like that character.
But the story is surprisingly decent

Dex-chan lover
And here I just call this series "Constable Hans"

Interesting take on the Isekai genre, this one.

Interesting concept seeing that the main character is a native of the other world instead.

That lewd pirate costume from chapter 41 though...

😍

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty original arrangement of a story for an isekai
Nice

Dex-chan lover
Just thought of this...the forced isekai to JP people gave them a skill and then fixed what it was seen as bad status, the clarovayance guy got his youth back for that, at least this is the theory they came up with and never gone over that(in the manga).
But then...why is Doc guy still wearing glasses? His sight should have been restored, damn, his skill should heal it if that doesn't.

I know, I know, is because he is the glasses guy and 90% of his persona is in the frame, still pretty dumb.

Double-page supporter
im not reading this story but i saw the thumbnail and it looks like the guys like "im bouta shove this watermelon up that anime booty." that is all i had to say

But his peaceful and idyllic days end when some Japanese people with superhuman abilities suddenly show up.

1GIz64t.png

Users who are viewing this thread