Chihou Kishi Hans no Junan

Fed-Kun's army
Started off boring with a kinda meh idea but this is pretty enjoyable.

Definitely one of the better fantasy/isekai manga

🧐This is a very good manga it has so much isekai trope mix to one and i had fun reading
So if u like isekai story alot and read alot of it i recommend this as its nice to see all the diffrent kinds of isekai and what would happen if they met each other
Very enjoyable i cant wait for the next one😆

Dex-chan lover
I dropped it on chapter 25. No tension whatsoever and the comedy became repetitive. There are more characters than the author know what to do with them.

And each Japanese person has the exact same motivation as Soon as they arrive which is none. No motivation from any of the super powered guys at all.

It would be good as slice of life if it kept a manageable amount of characters or didn't tried to fake fights which are boring as fuck and Last up to 3 chapters like the dungeon invasion arc.

Fed-Kun's army
W.T.F.

Seems like we're done with the series at chapter 54. I get it that the series was kinda getting nowhere, and it was questionable where the series would go after Falanus, but... Well, the axe strikes again.

Fed-Kun's army
@ispcizero3rd
From what I'm seeing though, we just got to volume 6/7 of the original novel? I'm not sure, Google Translate of the seventh volume is very weird.

But yeah I just noticed that the novel itself was only 7 volumes long. Wished there was translations out there for it.

EDIT: Alright, so I took a glance at the free part of the LN using Google Translate. Bad, but it's enough to tell me that
the volume is going to go about Hans making sure that they silence the enemy Church - the real brains behind Falanus. (If you didn't read 54, the shadow that has been with Falanus is from the enemy nation's Church, and they were manipulating everyone left/right/center with the entire mana crystal thing and going to war to expand on their mana crystal deposits. Falanus just happened to be a very useful pawn that they used).

In case anyone is curious, using very gross Google Translations:
Volume 1: Introduction of main characters + Serge arc (Manga ch 1 - ~12)
Volume 2: The hot springs + Itsuka arc (Manga ch 13 - ch 22)
Volume 3: The Spring Festival + Mutsuki arc (Manga ch 23 - 35)
Volume 4: The beach + Nanana arc (Manga ch 36 - 44)
Volume 5: The winter dragon arc (Manga ch 45 - 49)
Volume 6: The Floating Island + Falanus battle arc (Manga ch 50 - 54)
Volume 7:
The Church battle arc
(Manga ended)

Also to note, all LN volumes (from Alphapolis counting anyways) is 16 chapters long. Granted, chapters do go longer (eg: Interviewing Falanus is a full chapter), so... eh.

Dex-chan lover
the author/publisher should've aimed for one last arc, revealing the perpetrator/summoner behind all the Jp Isekai.... and maybe the motive.

they (author/pub) may have planned it i guess, maybe the church or someone... but why didn't they go through with it?

pity it ended there....

Dex-chan lover
aw man it ended... And it was a really fun manga too :(

Group Leader
Aww... so much promises. Good premise, would be better if it goes on for a bit more chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread