Chihou Kishi Hans no Junan

It felt like they were forced to end it but they were at least allowed to finish the arc, which is more than some manga get.

Well, I won't say the ending was flawless, but overall I think it was "Pretty Good" with what was given.

It's a solid piece and a fun read, wish we could have got more, but I think it's a satisfying enough ending.

Huh, I thought this series would end around 70-100 didn’t think that it would end around 54, well it was a good read and I hope the author makes more stories and btw thx to Uxtf translations hard work, props to u guys

Double-page supporter
This manga has "Adaptation" tag. Is the LN version still doesn't have any translation?

Fed-Kun's army
@mase_aga Unfortunately, no. When I was doing my searching, there were some people who were trying to push this on the LN translation groups, but this was several years back, and no group seems to want to take it.

Getting the LN versions isn't that hard (I use CDJapan), but since my 'capabilities' are limited to Google Translate... well, I'd rather not.

Dex-chan lover
Noooo, how can it end JUST LIKE THAT.
The whole thing is great but that ending disappoint me.

Decent story, fairly funny jokes, interesting characters, maybe a bit too much Japanese. Overall it's a fun little series.

A wise man once told me,
"When it's axed, it's axed."

I feel stupidly slow in noticing this, and its only after the manga ended, that their names are numbered (Kenichi, Kyouji, Mitsuba, Koushirou, Itsuka, Mutsuki, Nanana) and Fanulus side also follow the same principal (Ichigo, Niko, Mikuru, Toyoka, Itsumi).
Although, noticing this too early means that you'll know that Nanana won't stay with Fanulus for long since she's the 7th but Fanulus' side has 5 while Hans' side has 6

Fed-Kun's army
@mase_aga Kinda already answered by others as well - the LN goes for one more volume, which details Hans wrapping things up with the Solar Church.

That said, considering how the last two arcs (complete LN volumes) have been adapted with such a rush (Winter Dragon was volume 5, Falanus was volume 6, and to just put it in comparison, each arc is 16 chapters long in LN), it was pretty clear that there was little interest left.

(I posted earlier what manga chapters related to which LN volume. Average number of manga chapters to a LN volume before Winter Dragon arc was 9)

Users who are viewing this thread