Chii-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Sketchbook

Dex-chan lover
Thanks! good luck with uni. 1 am here so hope you get some sleep lol

ol you'd think even if the class wants to 'include' her or told to, they wouldn't be so pushy/give space or assign 1-2 ppl besides the other main girl and that 'honor' student boy dang, i'm surprised she wouldn't get arrested, assuming she doesn't assault a random adult on the street, then again the 'movie' continuation is like a 5 year time skip so maybe she's just wild and chaotic

Yeah so, I think this guy has some kind of weird savior complex shit going on

I'd assume he'd have some pressure from the adults to play a model student but if anything i'd expect some kids to take advantage of the situation and let her get in 'trouble'

It is curious/weird why she just freaked out tho b/c not like she'd be provoked and she considers the other girl a 'friend' so the destroying the notebook was weird but it wouldn't be a Oshimi Shuuzou story without a mentally ill chara XP (maybe it is just unexplained 'madness' versus potential trauma due to like classmates bullying her 'cause i skimmed the 'movie' trailer and it seemed to be like 'new family moves in, hears about an 'incident' that happened in the town a while back and then comes across chii-chan' so might just be 'senseless horror/tragedy' versus her taking 'revenge' unless the house they moved into belonged to the childhood friend or so, if it's not chii-chan's 'spirit/ghost' if she was able to just be 'free'/out and about in public however many years after this elementary school setting)

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Thank you for the chapter! And no worries, you should always focus on education as much as possible!!
It's funny how the class president kid unsettles me more than Chii-chan. I guess she's just so obviously unhinged but he could fool you into letting your guard down!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! And no worries, you should always focus on education as much as possible!!
It's funny how the class president kid unsettles me more than Chii-chan. I guess she's just so obviously unhinged but he could fool you into letting your guard down!
imagine some plot twist where chii-chan is somehow a 'hero' and all the ppl hurt by her destruction somehow 'deserved' it but idk if it's that author's style (or like "we want chii-chan in school so she doesn't get blamed when we make her parents 'disappear'" tho i guess it would be convenient to pin it on the unhinged neglected child)

Users who are viewing this thread