Chiisai Gyaru - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Seems that she's working on that supposedly bossy side of herself, good for her. It's rather low hanging fruit to go for her height as well though, but I suppose that's what you get from cardboard cut-out background bullies

Dex-chan lover
Whenever I hear in a comic that the heroine had a previous bf I remember this one post of a guy who gets so fucking mad when the girls in his comics aren't pure virgins and it makes me burst out laughing.
Embarrassing since I just did that on a crowded train.

Dex-chan lover
Her old looks reminds me of a small girl I had something going on with ten years ago. Made me a bit nostalgic.
What is kanokari, i usually stick to fantasy and isekai trash?

Also wish the artist would draw hips and thighs thiccer
Kanojo, Okarishimasu. Or Rent a Girlfriend. It's a romcom that's been going on for over 200 chapters, but nothing is happening during that period, except that the MC is annoying as hell. I dropped it after 30-40 chapters and haven't picked it up again, but from what I've read I haven't missed out on much.
Making fun of KanoKari like this is a meme at this point. Sort of "still a better love story than Twilight" kind of thing.

Supporter
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Whenever I hear in a comic that the heroine had a previous bf I remember this one post of a guy who gets so fucking mad when the girls in his comics aren't pure virgins and it makes me burst out laughing.
Embarrassing since I just did that on a crowded train.
Honestly it just gives me second-hand embarrassment. That and slut shaming. How insecure can these guys be. Yeah I too was like that when I was fucking 13, grow up.
Having said that, I'm not such a good person that I don't judge people who sleeps around I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread