Chiisai Gyaru - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Honestly it just gives me second-hand embarrassment. That and slut shaming. How insecure can these guys be. Yeah I too was like that when I was fucking 13, grow up.
Having said that, I'm not such a good person that I don't judge people who sleeps around I guess.
Having a previous relationship or not being a virgin is different than sleeping around with everyone. I feel like these people just can't understand the difference between these two things.

Dex-chan lover
Having a previous relationship or not being a virgin is different than sleeping around with everyone. I feel like these people just can't understand the difference between these two things.
Sleeping around is also a red flag for both sexes. Though of course there are people that have periods in their life where they have casual sex, and who manages to keep a relationship afterwards. But I think it's naive to not be a little cautious trying to have a serious relationship with someone who you know do a lot of casual sex.

Group Leader
Well maybe just not the 1st bf heh.
Jokes aside made me wonder if there are stories (romcom shonen) with the opposite (guy with exp and virgin girl)?

Fed-Kun's army
Reiji's Magnus Opum. A work so great it is to be remembered by generations to come.

Just to make sure, because I had to, I picked a random chapter (it was ch.281) of Kanokari to compare it to the meme you posted. 100% accurate. Humanity is doomed.

And by the way, love your translations and your end notes :salute:

Dex-chan lover
You might think the pic is a meme, but no. It is 100% real.
tvwdih.png

And then, there's the menstruation alien.
https://files.catbox.moe/1aa2ks.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/m7jxut.jpg
https://files.catbox.moe/fae7nc.jpg
...this is getting pretty close to chapter 218 in terms of "so aggressively ridiculous it's genuinely admirable". At least, out of context.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Kanojo, Okarishimasu. Or Rent a Girlfriend. It's a romcom that's been going on for over 200 chapters, but nothing is happening during that period, except that the MC is annoying as hell. I dropped it after 30-40 chapters and haven't picked it up again, but from what I've read I haven't missed out on much.
Making fun of KanoKari like this is a meme at this point. Sort of "still a better love story than Twilight" kind of thing.
You're behind. 307 chapters as of Thanksgiving week.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, was never into kanakori, can someone explains it to me?
300+ chapters of insecure, hateable, punchable beta-cuck male mc who was born without balls. the author also seems to have a weird NTR fetish on top of having zero clue how to properly progress a romance series.

that about sums it up. i am convinced that everyone who still reads that series at this point is a psychopath.

Dex-chan lover
............wait, wait, wait. Time out.

What the FUCK did I just read??!
A young guy is bewildered by his girlfriend having a period. The alien symbolizes how alien periods are to him.

Supporter
Alright, here we go:

-Protagonist has cute girlfriend for a month, but she breaks up with him without having ever even kissed him​
-Protagonist gets horny and masturbates imagining another guy sleeping with his ex​
-Gets lonely and hires a rental girlfriend​
-Trauma dumps and mistreats her during the date​
-Eventually finds out they live next to each other, go to the same university and their sick grandmothers are friends​
-They lie to their families saying they're a couple and now have to maintain the charade in front of everyone​
-A hundred chapters of absolutely nothing of value go by​
-They make a movie together in the only good arc in the series where the protagonist has a very solid growth and ends with the best manly move anyone could have pulled off for a very selfless reason​
-A bunch of chapters later he goes back to being a whiny bitch and cries with a massive boner in a public pool because the guy that's ravaging the rental girlfriend's ass in his imagination wears a silly hat​

And nothing of importance ever happened again.
The vast majority of chapters are about the protagonist going on dates with rental girlfriends following a formula to a T - they meet up, he recognizes how pretty they are, suddenly bystanders start commenting on how pretty the girl is and how bland he is, he starts to look at her body and thinking to himself he isn't worthy of breathing the same air as her, then a spread page with gorgeous art but absolutely pointless dialogue shows up to prove how gorgeous the girl is (mostly Chizuru) and they end the date with the protagonist thinking he's trash and doesn't deserve to be in the "company of such a goddess".

Repeat this for 200 CHAPTERS!!!!

Seriously, I'm not joking about the pointless spread pages either! There's one circling around where Chizuru says she's on her period and that's it! I dropped that mess around the boner in the public pool part because I realized I had gaslighted myself into believing it was going somewhere when it clearly was just an excuse to draw Chizuru doing whatever!!
I swear the haters must be reading a version from a different timeline.

Dex-chan lover
I swear the haters must be reading a version from a different timeline.
There must exist a hater dimension, where all the anime and manga suck, and are very different from the works in our dimension.
But the Internet exists as a bridge between worlds, so we can read comments by people from other universes.

Users who are viewing this thread