Chiisai Gyaru - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
I have to say the shy girl punching the guy, might be my most disliked manga/anime cliche its just so over used.

Thanks everyone at Kyuukei for the translation
That shit is even more annoying and cringe irl. 2010's were the hotbeds for that, knew a girl that would straigh up punch you full strenght in the middle of a crowded street trying to act "tsundere". Early weebs truly were exceptional individuals...

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Here it is, the simp arc

Well, at least he's getting drained for his efforts

Dex-chan lover
What is kanokari, i usually stick to fantasy and isekai trash?

Also wish the artist would draw hips and thighs thiccer
As they mentioned, it's the worst hot garbage manga following the world's most gullible cuckold. Basically, it's the Anti-RomCom with a Protag-kun who couldn't become a Chad if you injected him with Essence of Chad. Put it another way, Senpai from "Miss Nagatori" is a galactic Rizz Lord, compared to Trashzuya

Dex-chan lover
The fact that Kanokari is still going strong despite the insulting plot progression while Kanojo mo Kanojo had bid its farewell months ago makes me weep.
Kazuya the cuck manga(love that petty shade) is the manga equivalent of a post-apocalyptic cockroach, surviving even a Hydrogen bomb

Dex-chan lover
Alright, here we go:

-Protagonist has cute girlfriend for a month, but she breaks up with him without having ever even kissed him​
-Protagonist gets horny and masturbates imagining another guy sleeping with his ex​
-Gets lonely and hires a rental girlfriend​
-Trauma dumps and mistreats her during the date​
-Eventually finds out they live next to each other, go to the same university and their sick grandmothers are friends​
-They lie to their families saying they're a couple and now have to maintain the charade in front of everyone​
-A hundred chapters of absolutely nothing of value go by​
-They make a movie together in the only good arc in the series where the protagonist has a very solid growth and ends with the best manly move anyone could have pulled off for a very selfless reason​
-A bunch of chapters later he goes back to being a whiny bitch and cries with a massive boner in a public pool because the guy that's ravaging the rental girlfriend's ass in his imagination wears a silly hat​

And nothing of importance ever happened again.
The vast majority of chapters are about the protagonist going on dates with rental girlfriends following a formula to a T - they meet up, he recognizes how pretty they are, suddenly bystanders start commenting on how pretty the girl is and how bland he is, he starts to look at her body and thinking to himself he isn't worthy of breathing the same air as her, then a spread page with gorgeous art but absolutely pointless dialogue shows up to prove how gorgeous the girl is (mostly Chizuru) and they end the date with the protagonist thinking he's trash and doesn't deserve to be in the "company of such a goddess".

Repeat this for 200 CHAPTERS!!!!

Seriously, I'm not joking about the pointless spread pages either! There's one circling around where Chizuru says she's on her period and that's it! I dropped that mess around the boner in the public pool part because I realized I had gaslighted myself into believing it was going somewhere when it clearly was just an excuse to draw Chizuru doing whatever!!
One of the common elements in some of the more popular RomCom manga series is the growth of the male Protag-kun, especially when he starts out as your typical loner/introvert/bullying victim (Our boy Senpai from "Miss Nagatoro" comes to mind). Trashzuya seems to be incapable of achieving and sustaining that growth. He's a lost cause

Dex-chan lover
re: the TL note, being better than KanoKari is not a high bar. That's like going to a dumpster, eating garbage, and saying "wow! it wasn't vomit!"

Dex-chan lover
i could shit on a blank page and it would be better than kanokari, so that bar was set awfully low
A pile of Blue Whale 💩 at the bottom of the Marianas Trench would be above Kanokari

Dex-chan lover
Why is she a "THOT" for having an asshole boyfriend that broke up with her? It's the equivalent of a dude becoming an emo incel, except with a lesser possibility of stalking and murder.
This is actually interesting how as time goes the criteria for a word like "thot" or anything close to it can get so broad because of zoomer mentality.

Like back then, when I heard someone asking what a "thot" is, I'd hear most people say "oh that's mean she's a b*tch, but worse", which normally translate to a girl/woman who slept with multiple men, deceive them for her own gain and made others life miserable, in my opinion.
Now we move forward to the present and people started pointing finger chanting "Thot! Thot!" at one girl, who broke up with a guy because apparently the boyfriend doesn't love her as much as she thought, or without sugarcoating it, a guy who left his girlfriend, putting one leg on another, and then start throwing shade at her back saying she's a smart-ass and "bossing" him around too much, WHICH as we can see it's not even that bad, and I haven't seen anyone in this forum ever complained anything about her being bossy in the first place :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
Alright, here we go:

-Protagonist has cute girlfriend for a month, but she breaks up with him without having ever even kissed him​
-Protagonist gets horny and masturbates imagining another guy sleeping with his ex​
-Gets lonely and hires a rental girlfriend​
-Trauma dumps and mistreats her during the date​
-Eventually finds out they live next to each other, go to the same university and their sick grandmothers are friends​
-They lie to their families saying they're a couple and now have to maintain the charade in front of everyone​
-A hundred chapters of absolutely nothing of value go by​
-They make a movie together in the only good arc in the series where the protagonist has a very solid growth and ends with the best manly move anyone could have pulled off for a very selfless reason​
-A bunch of chapters later he goes back to being a whiny bitch and cries with a massive boner in a public pool because the guy that's ravaging the rental girlfriend's ass in his imagination wears a silly hat​

And nothing of importance ever happened again.
The vast majority of chapters are about the protagonist going on dates with rental girlfriends following a formula to a T - they meet up, he recognizes how pretty they are, suddenly bystanders start commenting on how pretty the girl is and how bland he is, he starts to look at her body and thinking to himself he isn't worthy of breathing the same air as her, then a spread page with gorgeous art but absolutely pointless dialogue shows up to prove how gorgeous the girl is (mostly Chizuru) and they end the date with the protagonist thinking he's trash and doesn't deserve to be in the "company of such a goddess".

Repeat this for 200 CHAPTERS!!!!

Seriously, I'm not joking about the pointless spread pages either! There's one circling around where Chizuru says she's on her period and that's it! I dropped that mess around the boner in the public pool part because I realized I had gaslighted myself into believing it was going somewhere when it clearly was just an excuse to draw Chizuru doing whatever!!
Hearing someone listing it out loud make it 10 times funnier than it should :lol:

Dex-chan lover
Whenever I hear in a comic that the heroine had a previous bf I remember this one post of a guy who gets so fucking mad when the girls in his comics aren't pure virgins and it makes me burst out laughing.
Embarrassing since I just did that on a crowded train.
nonono. you get it wrong. if dude get pissed because his gf ain't a virgin, that's pretty understandable. what make kanokari WAAAY WORSE is the dude get pissed at his "purchased gf" because said gf only want him for his money, after the dude OBVIOUSLY BOUGHT HER! this is why I can't even pass chapter 1 when I try it.

it's like you hire a 304, and then get pissed when said 304 don't love you. like, DUH!

Dex-chan lover
So she may or may not a virgin.
Tbh it didnt mean much anyways. If she was still a virgin when she started dating our mc rn, thats good. Cuz we can see that inexperience side of the girl. Even if she wasnt a virgin, seeing her acting all bashful around the guy is also a treat for our eyes.

Dex-chan lover
Welp that last chapter did it, this is going on my subscribed list. Much, much too cute to not follow. Also things actually happen in this one unlike sodding serialized rom-coms who exist only to bait you for one more chapter.

Dex-chan lover
So she may or may not a virgin.
Tbh it didnt mean much anyways. If she was still a virgin when she started dating our mc rn, thats good. Cuz we can see that inexperience side of the girl. Even if she wasnt a virgin, seeing her acting all bashful around the guy is also a treat for our eyes.
well she definitly isnt a virgin anymore, the gigachad MC is literally doing her every day.

Dex-chan lover
i never really have strong opinions about anime and manga but dear god kanokari should be nuked out of existence. i personally cannot fathom why its insanely popular but i understand japanese culture and its position with adultery and prostitution that apparently for many people it doesnt count as cheating when your partner pays for those services. then again its probably just because it has decent art but holy fuck it is hot garbage

Dex-chan lover
My funny little incident yesterday has led to constant talking about slut shaming I need to channel this power to ruin all comments I enter 😈

Dex-chan lover
well she definitly isnt a virgin anymore, the gigachad MC is literally doing her every day.
No. I mean like, she had a bf before our mc comes into her life. So her first time is already gone. Most likely.

Users who are viewing this thread