Chiisai Gyaru - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
...considering the last page that is kinda a low bar. I could sneeze on a blank paper and it would be better than kanokari.

Dex-chan lover
Now I want to check Kanojo, Okarishimasu again, I had a few months streak of not caring, no thanks :qq:

Dex-chan lover
That credit page seems oddly targeted... Then again I had a bad feeling about that manga in the first place, and have only been justified since then, so carry on!

Dex-chan lover
The fact that Kanokari is still going strong despite the insulting plot progression while Kanojo mo Kanojo had bid its farewell months ago makes me weep.

Dex-chan lover
Whod've thought she was a THOT this whole time..... betrayal.,...
I mean. It's one dude lol. She's not sleeping around. If she was then you'd have more of a leg to stand on.
Honestly it just gives me second-hand embarrassment. That and slut shaming. How insecure can these guys be. Yeah I too was like that when I was fucking 13, grow up.
Having said that, I'm not such a good person that I don't judge people who sleeps around I guess.
? Judging a chick for a being whore is a pretty normal thing. Called having standards lol.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And then they leave despite the promise, and it gets harder and harder to believe you're worth anything to anyone.

Sigh...

Dex-chan lover
The fact that Kanokari is still going strong despite the insulting plot progression while Kanojo mo Kanojo had bid its farewell months ago makes me weep.
I'm pretty sure they're both going how their respective authors wanted them to go.

I feel like this should help anyone curious. Kanokari (aka Rent a Girlfriend)
Mother's Basement
you got me fucked up

She is not even that bossy
I mean, she's a bit...

...demanding.

Users who are viewing this thread