Chijou 100-kai

Lol, I just checked. It's like the author is specialized in shitty death game mangas.

Come on, why we can't have badass protagonist in survivor category . I bored noob protagonist , it is like as masochism when watch this category with noob character

There's NTR in this.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@Omegaplib
Judging by the raws the characters are scum and the settings is rough but are you sure with NTR?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@HolyOrdos around chapter 30-33 this shit happens ->
out of fucking nowhere Cross Marian from D,gray man straight up grabs the FMC like a neanderthal in front of the MC pulls her into a room and fucks her and apparently she loses her virgitnity to him because it's shown some blood on the sheet

10.jpg

da03bb56e0e5aa00a81b18b37daf38f3198.jpg

the author doesn't know how to make conflict in his manga so he had pull the good and old NTR cause reasons

Dex-chan lover
@Miros TY, feels like NTR alright

Went up to 59th. Definitely would like to read TLed version, although it seems the story after 42th chapter is losing it's pace and becomes jumbled.

@HolyOrdos "although it seems the story after 42th chapter is losing it's pace and becomes jumbled."

yeah,not metion that it went from cool mistery survival to edgy battle shounen with random powers real fast =/

Group Leader
Just letting you know that:

There's no NTR. It's just bait.
The FMC is still a virgin

Since that's what most self-inserts seem to be worried about.

Dex-chan lover
Why are people calling a rape scene as NTR? Rape isn't NTR... and frankly, unless if it's hentai or some sh*t, that's similar, it won't usually become that... it'd instead be some sorta trauma or something...

@shinratensei16

How this is a bait ? isn't they did it on chap 31 ?

Code:

Double-page supporter
Another death game I haven't read yet! What a treat.

@deathmailrock

It's NTR because if you see the raws 30-33
she doesn't act like she's disgusted by the guy

Code:

it has been a long time since i read this but her memories got deleted then she fucked the chad

Code:

Why are people saying there's NTR when
they're just childhood friends and he already has a girlfriend outside the tower, by looking through the raws, it seems like it's the girl shown in chapter 3.

Code:

@bilnity
thanks!
lol, I honestly don't get why an author would think this is a good idea

But now that I saw spoilers, this story is not really
about a "pure couple" destined to be together.
It's not going to matter in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread