Chika Idol wo Kage de Sasaeru Ore - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Oh this seems funny enough, I dig it.

"Notices drama tag"

Ah fuck, why is that there? HOW far is this gonna go into the dirty underworld of idol culture that it needs a drama tag?

Don't Oshi no Ko us bro, don't you fucking dare.

Dex-chan lover
A gyaru & otaku pairing is already an instafollow for me. For some reason I was thinking the title was leaning towards the gyaru being an idol in secret & the otaku would support/protect her secret. Regardless, I’ll look forward to the upcoming chapters & hope we’ll get a nice relationship that grows into something wholesome. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Is it really gyaru x otaku though or gyaru x musician? Because at this point we don't really know enough about him other than he seems to be a loner who makes music for the gyaru Idol. He probably was an Idol fan/otaku beforehand though, that's usually how these sorts of stories tend to go, with something like Sono Bisque Doll being the only exception I can think of.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Can't really portray my emotions into words, my brain is broken send help. It's a good read, nice art style and somewhat of a plot

Dex-chan lover
I need a notice on where to find the official raws or WM or something. I'm not sure why the drama tag but I like the premise
According to my research, this manga is published in the magazine Manga Time Kirara Forward (まんがタイムきららフォワード, Manga Taimu Kirara Fowādo) and does not have a separate digital edition, so you need to buy the entire magazine.

Magazine website: http://www.dokidokivisual.com/

You can buy the magazine here: https://comic-fuz.com/search?keyword=まんがタイムきららフォワード

I was about to share a comment on hwo nobody would talk zbout girls boobs in class so oppenly only to remember that all the guys(Me included) my class in 9th grade during recess strated rankings girls butt

Dex-chan lover
Oh... :meguupog:
An Otaku feat gyaru, comedic title...
let-me-in-eric-andre.gif

Users who are viewing this thread