Chikarawaza no Sister - Ch. 40 - Sister uses forceful method to deal with complaints

Fed-Kun's army
THE LORD SHANT TOLERATE RACISM AND SLUT SHAMING IN HIS HOUSE
This entire comic is based on slut shaming; don't you remember the first new sister in chap. 6? She got punched for writing a thin book about the Sister/God.

I'm surprised she even came to confess her sins. She looks the type who thinks that they do no wrong.
She didn't; she came to complain about the imagined sins of others.

Yawn

All these talks about using violence are cringe. You guys need to stop LARPing as a tough dude while on this site.
I suspected dimly what I would find in the comments when I saw it had 4× the comments other issues had. Two things are going on here: hate on demanding women (some of whom are indeed bad news) and "anti-racist" posturing. I imagine most of them indulge in "anti-corporate" babble, but when someone (female) starts demanding things of one of those corporations, well... ;-) Makes me think of this:

Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?
You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

— Matthew vii:1-5

This comic is far from a Christian tract (let alone a Roman one), but to miss one of the most important lessons from the New Testament...

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Hmm, a lot to unpack here...
This entire comic is based on slut shaming; don't you remember the first new sister in chap. 6? She got punched for writing a thin book about the Sister/God.
The comic is not based on slut shaming. The doujin sister was punched because it was an inappropriate thing for a sister to do--but the doujin themselves are appreciated and popular with everyone including the forceful sister. Additionally...that authorship might be perverted, but isn't in any way "slutty".

I suspected dimly what I would find in the comments when I saw it had 4× the comments other issues had. Two things are going on here: hate on demanding women (some of whom are indeed bad news) and "anti-racist" posturing.
Posturing? It's pride month. A month founded in celebration of a time that unfairly maligned people fought back with violence against their oppressors. Of course a chapter like this would strike a chord. It has nothing to do with "demanding" women, but rather with people who feel entitled to a superior position, who feel that others are inferior because of the way they were born.

I imagine most of them indulge in "anti-corporate" babble, but when someone (female) starts demanding things of one of those corporations, well... ;-)
It's sickening that you think this way, trying to set feminists against anti-corporatists. The woman in this chapter was not complaining to or about a corporation, she was demanding unreasonable treatment at the expense of staff. That is an anti-worker attitude, not anti-corporate.

Makes me think of this:

Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
And what do you think you're doing here, criticizing and dismissing those who empathized with the situation depicted?

Users who are viewing this thread