Chikashitsu Dungeon: Binbou Kyoudai wa Goraku wo Motomete Saikyou e - Vol. 6 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
Fucking called it last chapter. I hate it.:pout:
Thanks for the ride, and seeya next title!

Agreed. He didn't deserve that reconciliation or redemption.
or the resurrection, for that matter :haa:
Because it was rushed, there weren't enough chapters to develop the situation, reasons, etc. the flashback didn't take even a full chapter.

such a rushed end, who know what happened for the editorial to rush it like that, but definitely doesn't seem like is just because "its a promotional manga", but well, that's it.

thanks to the translator for bringing this one to completion.
Well, it did have multiple large hiatuses. So interest plummeted.
ch2->3 one year gap
ch4 -> 5 six month gap
ch8 ->9 three month gap
ch9 -> 11 two month gap
ch28 -> 29 one month gap
Honestly, The Start did a great job. Churning through the backlog twice at 18 to 28 and 29 to now (47), and I dont even remember any lacking quality to complain about despite that breakneck pace.
Thanks for the hard work The Start!

Definitely a bad dad. The thing is there was no need to redeem him either, nor even revive him. It felt like the author needed to wrap it all up this chapter and just wanted to make it a happy end. I think that was the wrong call, would've been much more impactful if they had to deal with the unresolved emotional strife and still manage to win at the end.
As it is now, this was a somewhat enjoyable, but honestly forgettable read.
This. So much this.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Another series ended, it's too bad that they actually can easily continue the story with many plot available but choose to finish it like that...
@.@...

For that shitty man, at least he already died once protecting what he should protect from the beginning, so more or less his sins got reduce by a little, just a little...
@.@...

Dex-chan lover
I’m assuming there is a light novel of this. And I’m also assuming there might move a partially incestious relationship. I’m ok needing it here.

Aggregator gang
They really rushed the ending there. The manga probably wasn't popular enough in Japan to keep continuing on the series. Looking at the author's Twitter, there wasn't much of an engagement with his posts and finally dropped off in July, 2022.

Aggregator gang
For that shitty man, at least he already died once protecting what he should protect from the beginning, so more or less his sins got reduce by a little, just a little...
@.@...
If anything, the oldman put the siblings in danger due to the lack of understanding of their level and skill sets. The oldman dying was his own fault. Then again, seeing as how the ending was rushed, it was a force reconciliation event for the family.

Dex-chan lover
If anything, the oldman put the siblings in danger due to the lack of understanding of their level and skill sets. The oldman dying was his own fault. Then again, seeing as how the ending was rushed, it was a force reconciliation event for the family.
I wouldn't say so. The siblings weren't carried through this by their skill but plot contrivance via the drops. They actually were completely outclassed for the random bullshit the dungeon threw at them. This is actually the one thing he had a real point on. The siblings had bumbled about through the dungeon making weird mistakes and assumptions whilst treating the whole thing as a game.

However, that makes all the more reason for him not to be revived. It would make the one actual lesson he had to teach, that they could actually die in these fights, stick. Yet, just as the conflicts are all nonsensical bullshit, the solutions are all nonsensical bullshit and it is again solved by a random dungeon drop.

I'm actually kinda happy to read this today. A few hours ago, the translation for a random isekai novel I was reading finished. It had a dumb name but an interesting setting. Rather than the usual expulsion and mockery of the mc, there was mass lay-offs as the country starts pushing automation and technological development leading to an exodus of adventurers. The side characters were also good but the mc's personality was terrible, like what an inconsistent idiot thinks being aloof is like. Fortunately, it's sudden ending was meant to lead into a sequel with a different mc. However, to get to the actual point, the mc spoiled the side characters and setting enough that I kinda hated it but then I read these chapters I realized that that story had potential that it couldn't utilize, that it was worthwhile. I realize because I saw that this story is an actual dumpster fire. Almost nothing anyone did made sense and there was nothing worth mentioning about the world itself. It might just be that I've seen a few things that are actually interesting lately, but I genuinely feel like this was a waste of time.

Dex-chan lover
Their dad: explaining the reason why he had to abandon them.
Us readers: How is this related even in the slightest?
because It's a correlation but not a causation. The stuff he's explaining happened alongside the stuff he's being criticized for but they aren't a reason for him to never send any money to his kids.

Dex-chan lover
I was gonna give that shit story credit for at least letting the father die and then they had to mess that up, too. :rolleyes:
I don't think I've ever ended a story with a physical feeeling of disgust about how the plot and characters were handled before this.

I hope that everyone review bombs this garbage so far down, no one on MD will ever accidentally stumble over it again.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the translations. I'm looking forward to the continuation of World Teacher.

Regarding the dad:

He's a piece of shit. There was absolutely nothing preventing him from sending them money to cover their basic needs, even anonymously. Even worse is that he abandoned without even a note and never contacted them to explain his reasons.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for all the mass translations! This was a really fun series until the last few chapters, so it's a shame that it ended and it's also a shame how it ended.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't say so. The siblings weren't carried through this by their skill but plot contrivance via the drops. They actually were completely outclassed for the random bullshit the dungeon threw at them. This is actually the one thing he had a real point on. The siblings had bumbled about through the dungeon making weird mistakes and assumptions whilst treating the whole thing as a game.

Its not like they were completely carried by the drops, haru made armor and weapons and sure their ace were the rings with the special skills, but they had more battle sense than the hero party and the military supporting them, hell they even missed on the status cards for a long time.

But yeah they are reckless to a certain extent, but in the wind dragon case it all came from their dislike of using the statue coz they saw the dad using it, if they hadnt theres a chance they would have found the statue while gathering stuff for prep for the fight. But they saw the dad and his team and went
''Nope fuck that noise we will do it the hard way''

Thanks for the TL! I'll be waiting for 'World teacher' as I read it before.

Was somewhat fun if you don't really care about the story. I do agree ending was meh though.

Thank you very much for the translations! Sadly, as mentioned by other people here, the dad reveal, and the rushed/forced reconciliation drags this manga down considerably. That ending... i have no words for the amount of Bad it felt.

Users who are viewing this thread