Child of Light

Basically this is a story about a boy making friends and becoming op. Honestly it isnt all too original but its really cute and fun! Dont know where all the hate is coming from. If you plan on reading this only keep your expectations on the level of 'omg this is an amazing cultivation story' which is to say average at best.

what is your problem child! like you can do any better!!
bbbbbhooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Group Leader
I have a feeling that this series was axed. The entire entry is no longer on its chinese website... Stay tune in our discord server.

Group Leader
honestly i dont get it
that thing that makes me want to read next chapter even if it a trash
but with this i only got that "when is this chapter is gonna end" kinda thought
this is same trash as other trash only more booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring

Power Uploader
@menomeno Tencent bought all of Tang Jia San Shao series, so it's coming back on ac.qq https://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/649854

Group Leader
@paresseux gosh, i checked yesterday and there weren't any chapters at all! Thanks, it'll be released shortly 😎

I started reading this like two year ago and it's still on chap 33. I really want this to come out quickly!

Group Leader
This series went missing for 3 months due to chinese license change. We're caught up to raws, maybe just a handful of chapters behind.

Contributor
I'm starting to notice a pattern in the Manhua I have tried to read. The art is nice, character designs are great. The story/plot seem interesting. However the characters themselves are rather uninteresting and the character interactions feel forced as well as the forced unfunny "comedy" and silly stuff makes it so I don't take the story seriously. It also doesn't give much information on the world and the powers which I'm most interested in majority of the time. Like I said about other Manhua, this applies to the 40-ish chapters I have read of Soul Land (1).

Users who are viewing this thread