Childhood Friend, Big Love - Ch. 24 - The woman who wants a plush of the woman she likes

Dex-chan lover
Oh, she's in the "I'll make a shrine with your corpse" phase. Must be 'cause Halloween is near.
Thank you for the translation!

Supporter
Literally:
dvQZlhX.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It's not the romantic love anymore ots more like idol love lol

Dex-chan lover
I mean... after graduating and y'all live together... I guess it's sorta similar to enshrinement? :unsure: And I say similar in the loosest of terms 😂

Dex-chan lover
We've got a Helga Pataki over here.
lol America's very own blonde twintail! By early 2000s definition she'd be a tsundere, but yeah she was definitely in yandere territory with that Arnold shrine. It's funny how far back you can trace tropes like those even in Western stuff.

Dex-chan lover
lol America's very own blonde twintail! By early 2000s definition she'd be a tsundere, but yeah she was definitely in yandere territory with that Arnold shrine. It's funny how far back you can trace tropes like those even in Western stuff.
Right? It definitely is interesting to look back at. I was a big fan of Helga (Hey Arnold in general), but I would have never thought about how much she followed that classic tsundere style. It works better for her though since she was at the normal age for that kind of behavior (ignoring the shrine and other things we will not speak of lol).

Users who are viewing this thread