Childhood Friend, Big Love - Ch. 45 - After school, the two of them

Dex-chan lover
Well, I was not expecting this when I saw the chapter come out, but I am extremely happy with this!

Fed-Kun's army
Holy lord the yuri is getting ready for Pride month it seems. I also thought they’d never kiss or be serious but that Mother apologizing for hiding the letters and the ambiguous “I can’t hate your mom because she’s gonna be my mom one day” sort of statement did make me question.
Chapter 41 we got the classmate asking if they were dating. It’s about time we went on that foothold.

So many other shy moments but nothing would happen in the following chapter. So strange . . .but I’m way too happy to complain lol

Dex-chan lover
Ts actually put a smile on my face,

also is there still no way to change names on this site, i swr wtf did i even use my real name 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Anyone surprised at it seemingly being out of nowhere, read the last chapter and pay close attention to their interactions, the whole thing with the letters, her realizing that she had never forgotten her, etc. It really seemed like there was some realizations and progress last chapter, and though the didn't really show their internal dialogues afterwards, I definitely see how it could have led straight into this.

Dex-chan lover
I thought for so long this would just be them being flirty and close but never changing BUT NO WE GET A KISS WOO

Double-page supporter
Did NOT expect a confession when I saw that update. Hell yeah :win:

Users who are viewing this thread