Childhood Friend Dating at the 10th Confession - Ch. 10 - 10th time

Power Uploader
I AM AS CONFUSED AS YOU ALL ARE!!
p7B1tWY.png

Dex-chan lover
tbf she doesnt look like shes down in the dumps since she looks like an OL..

ig shes just THAT paranoid about her childhood friend breaking up or being distant if they broke up, but her way of pushing him out is neither.
Thanks for speedrunning this!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Like, I understand that art does not have to be about healthy behaviors. Some of it is meant to reflect the way people really are, sometimes at their worst. Murder, violence, cheating, etc.

But the way that this story comes off makes it seem like they are putting this story out there as actually a positive and romantic story. When it is anything but. Both people are messed up and toxic and need to learn to be better about rejecting people and accepting rejection. But who can blame them when generations of people have been inundated with fictional stories like this that paint this kind of gross toxic behavior as somehow being romantic?

Instead of trash like this, wouldn't it be great to see more short stories like this that actually showcase people exhibiting healthy behavior like accepting rejection maturely, rejecting people firmly, and being a friend to someone without the hopes that you will someday wear them down until they give up and finally date you.

Dex-chan lover
This was the absolute stupidest story.

"I dated some other random guy as my first boyfriend because I didn't want to lose you."

Which means since middle school she's had zero faith their relationship could last? Makes no sense.

Dex-chan lover
This might make a good actual series. I can see a girl who maybe has an older sister that constanly breaks up with her boyfriend, or maybe comes from a divorced home where the padents hate each other and are constantly dating new people.

In this malestrom of uncertainty she has her childhood friend, the only rock in her life, the only one who has ever been there for her.

He confesses to her and she turns him down because all the romanfic relationships she has ever seen have broken up and they never speak to each other again. They stay close friends, as close as they were before and he keeps trying. She tries to get him to stop by getting a boyfriend but it doesn't deter him. Someone mentions that there are R18 chapters. Maybe they have sex on occasion and agter each time he tries confessing again.

They stay close, going to the same college and getting hired at the same company. Finally she breaks down and tells him why she won't go out with him. Sex then dating. The end.

Dex-chan lover
Also, the fuck is this storyline.

She did not want to be with him cause she did not want to lose him? If he married some other women then she would have lost him... the fuck is that mindset.
You know that there's something called a friend right......
She didn't want to lose a good friend to a relationship that doesn't work out.
Pretty understandable since it seems she's been in relationships that went south

Fed-Kun's army
The art is good, thats enough to overcome the stupid story at least 🤣

Dex-chan lover
You know that there's something called a friend right......
She didn't want to lose a good friend to a relationship that doesn't work out.
Pretty understandable since it seems she's been in relationships that went south
Friends with benefits - been there done that.

Users who are viewing this thread