Children - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Massacre

Dex-chan lover
everyone whos saying this is getting axed, this manga was made/completed in 2017 ya dimwits.

the fuck how can he call them mass murdered they are children and children by nature are easily influenced by their environment
like fuck off at least own up to your shit

Dex-chan lover
@Damoon, they may not know it's already finished but they're not wrong yo. I knew this was completed and to me it's clear it got axed in its serialisation tbh. It got a rushed ending for sure, cramming all this information and trying to tie everything together like this
It's not about when it was published. When you read it, you can tell it was meant to have more chapters to flesh out these same plot points. Some stuff was also likely cut out or changed to accommodate the amount of chapters the author was left with.

Double-page supporter
don't care about everyone, i just want to see the head teacher getting her payback

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this sucks, if Sakurako died.
Tooru legit came into her life and ruined it. Killed her mom and injured the other psychopath's sister, then she ended up abandoned and then involved in a yakuza people disposal facility doubling as an orphanage, and then as they're all getting mass murdered because that psycho's getting revenge, Tooru finally kills her too.
Sakurako's life just sucks and it's all because of him.
Wtf is up with the blond guy's logic too? Calls them mass murderers as he's mass murdering them?? Bruh y'all are hired by the same guy asking you to do all this shit. None of y'all are doing this for fun

I'm really confused and I read every updated chapter btw. Why are they killing the children again?

@jetabyss13 the children were actually used by yakuzas to dispose of corpses, enemies ect. Now the yakuzas need them to '' disappear " to get ride of every trace of this" facility".

Group Leader
@jetabyss13 My reading of the situation--

The yakuza have been using this facility as a 'disposal' site for a while and paying off some of the villagers (hence the weird rules set in place by the previous caretaker/Mama), one of which was the sister of one of the two guys. Since the whole situation's gone to hell and will possibly have its cover blown, the villager decides to clean up and personally take vengeance on the current caretaker, Sakuraku, who was directly involved in his sister's death, though it was actually perpetrated by the MC, Tooru (the probably villager doesn't know).

Using orphan children to dispose of yakuza corpses seems unnecessarily convoluted...

Aggregator gang
THIS MANGA WAS RIGGED FROM THE BEGINING AND IF RINKO AND HER FRIEND DIES I WILL KILL MYSELF

Double-page supporter
Head teacher did not deserve to be the antagonist. She was tainted by tohru. I'm glad they didn't explain the rape, I'd probably would have puked irl.

Users who are viewing this thread