Children - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Massacre

Double-page supporter
I glad that Sakurako died and hope that author-san doesn't bring her back, I want that bitch dead :) She was abnormal by herself in the first place, that's why she can get along with Tooru. Both of them are messed up in the head. The different is Tooru killed 1 person - Mama, and Sakurako kill a lot of childrens - CHILDRENS. It would be fine if she hold grude and kill adults due to past trauma with the villagers. I'd like that. She raised those kids, lived with them but will still kill them if they're "weak" or "useless". That I cannot accept. So even though I know that her life turns into shit because Tooru killed her mother, I still can't seems to forgive her for the deeds that she has done. Hell, even she didn't mind that Tooru killed mama and has a crush on him since forever =.=

And Tooru...well I don't mind whether he lives or dies. He's the most fucked up one, but he has the ability to change, though I doubt that he would go back to being normal now. He never killed any children and it seems like he cares for them when they live and "process" them as gently as possible after they died. But now he turns even more dark so I don't know if that human side is still there in him. If it is, I hope he can't rescue the rest of the children and put an end to all this madness for good. If not...then adiós, I've a feeling it's time to pay the debts :))

Dex-chan lover
SHHHHHIIIT why this got axed? damn shame, there where so much to add to the history and the characters were so interesting and somehow realistic talking about they mental issues, i would like to see more of the boy with phychosis and the projections of his dead sister, she was cute, and since Sakuraku start to imagine all that normal life i was afraid to be a death flag, to sad, she deserve better. but well, lets see how thigs end.

Double-page supporter
Publisher-sama: author-san, you have to finish the manga within two chapters

Author-san: but I wanted to explore the story of every single child

Publisher-sama: two chapters ...

Author-san: well I guess I'll have to find a concise epilogue for each of them

Supporter
I have some hope that the MC will kill everyone involved in this so even the yakuza...

@ScratchCard for real though that would make so much more sense especially when it's an organized criminal organization (Yakuza).

Hmmm, when I think about it the guy who paid for the massacre said that it's a "hobby" of his so it could be for the fun?

I don't know man the story is so much messed up that I stop thinking and just enjoy the ride.

Aggregator gang
jesus fucking christ

and here i thought the series was getting softer

Fed-Kun's army
Rinko is the only character I actually like.
Also, I'm so glad that the bitch finally died.

Dex-chan lover
That foreshadowing with the clothesline is actually pretty clever. Sad that this got the axed. It legit could be a great psychological horror manga. The cutesy artstyle even elevates the horror aspect.

Users who are viewing this thread