Chippai Kanojo to Bijin Kareshi

I've been reading it here: https://manhuascan.com/read-bee-sting-babe-and-the-gorgeous-guy-chapter-1.html - has 16 chapters not sure if there will be more.

Reading through slowly. Finished Ch6 and yea, lots of sex but it's consensual and I really liked how they handle the childhood friend issue. I was worried it would turn into that shitty trope/behavior but nope, so far so good. Fingers crossed.

So I finished all 16 available chapters and I need to warn you all! SKIP chapters 11, 12 & 13. I don't care if you miss sweet moments because shit took a turn for the worse. The Devil on the Mangaka's shoulder just fucked the story up! Whichever asshole thought this turn of events was okay needs to get there head checked! This story did not need such shit! It was totally unnecessary. Gets darker by the end of chapter 11 and Shit Show in chapter 12. Even though things begin to get better in Ch13, there are still bits of unnecessary BS that did not belong in this story. Chapter 14 is sexy fluffy and Ch15 is "What If..." extras and sweet fluffy goodness in Ch16 until cliffhanger.

Unfortunately, my trust has been broken and I don't trust the direction of this story anymore. Especially with that Ex - cliffhanger.

Dex-chan lover
@criz How dark are we talking about? I thought the chapters seemed to be only very sweet. If its only a little dark then I can just read but not pay much attention to it.

Power Uploader
@pink_rabbit It's actually just the end of chapter 11 and halfway of chapter 12.
There's kidnap and almost rape. But it was on the ML instead of the FL. The FL rescued him

Dex-chan lover
'flat-chested'...looks at images of her in chapter 1... ..I don't think that word means what you think it means...

Group Leader
@criz not read this yet but from what you say, it was normal when you see tag/genre "smut+josei" in manga

Dex-chan lover
The manga makes you appreciate a cute pair of boobs in the world of big boobs, which is impossible for me to sympathize with because of, you know, irl.
Man, I feel that I'm just a fag then.

This a good manga but the en TL just stuck at ch 2 and i dont understand russian word
Maybe next year will have an update

Users who are viewing this thread