Chitose-kun is Inside a Ramune Bottle - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Chitose-kun is a Fucking Playboy

Contributor
Is this translation (slightly) more accurate than the other version? I didn't see anything about Putin and VTubers, but we get Yeltsin and Amazon Prime instead.

Dex-chan lover
I still fully expect people to bitch about this series even with this translation even though this is still just the introductory chapter, and very little has been explained.

Dex-chan lover
So they are gonna be save a bottle of Ramune?

Man the entire chapter is cringe as fuck!

@comeonnow0 I am pretty sure most people's issue isn't "little has been explained" but "What has beene explained was annoying as fuck"
Someone said before that in the novel this shit took plenty of chapters. In that case, kudos to whoever decided to shrink it to one chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Not that many chapters. The novel only got 4 chapters each volumes, with few pages of prologue and epilogue
each chapters are 100 pages long though

gt8

I will say the mc seems pretty interesting. The fact alone he's described as popular from the start is a plus as gives reasonable context for his charismatic personality and apparent multiple love interests rather than being a ordinary student who just happens to still hold those quirks.

Fed-Kun's army
I like this character a lot, but he seems like someone that would easily be hated by the misfits or unpopular crowd in his school because he exudes so much confidence, which most teenagers are severely lacking in (even a lot of adults, for that matter).
Judging from the last page, this guy must have some dark side to him or maybe it's an intentionally misleading scene. Either way, looking forward to reading more of this. I do love the length of the chapter(s).

Users who are viewing this thread