Chitose-kun is Inside a Ramune Bottle - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Mutual Understanding

Dex-chan lover
About 1/4 to 1/3 of volume 1.
It might be disappointing, but in my opinion it's not about winning the argument about right or wrong. Saku is not being Hinami Aoi and telling Kenta to be as popular as himself. Kenta doesn't need to be at the top, but he's also not someone who should stay sinked down to the bottom. The mission is bring him back afloat so he can continue moving forward.

As for physical differences like disabilities, I'd rather put it with the question, do they want to be seen and treated as special, or as equal.
Either way, if that kind of thing is put into account, it would be making the argument too complex with conditions rather than the situation Kenta faced. He's no superhuman, but neither does he got disabilities.

If I remember correctly, conflict between effort and result is in volume 4 (also best girl Haru-chan).
Volume 3 is the when we start to see Saku also as a human who try to be a hero; he does struggle and become conflicted about taking action for someone (for best girl Asu-nee, damn I want that Animate bonus for manga volume 2)

talk talk talk
Well, it's a non-fantasy drama with heavy focus on thoughts and communication, not action.

His mistake was falling in love with a 3D girl. Never betray your waifu!

Power Uploader
I absolutely love Chiramune. Also see someone comparing this to Tomozaki. Well... Tomozaki is garbage compared to Chiramune. Not sure how anyone would like that dumb crap. Everything Chitose Saku has said up to this point has been true to somewhat true. Everything Hinami Aoi says makes her look like some sort of narcissistic slave.

Users who are viewing this thread