Chitra - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
I like the hidden real feelings thing, but I dislike the misunderstandings because of not talking thing... How does that work? Am I crazy?

“just talk” LIKE YALL WOULD??? YOU THE ONE READING THIS MANWHA???? anyways it’s cute and the graphic of his blindfold coming off whew

I never understood the cliche in manhwa and manga in which westerners kiss each others casually. Like, who does that ?

They KISSED. YES. But I don’t want the misunderstanding that this will imply😭😭😭

@Elae I think they may be talking about French and Italian culture, but even I (not French) think that's exaggerated.

@holybell0 I'm french, and that's not what we do 😂. The bise is only cheek to cheek, not even a peck, so I always found it funny when characters in stories think we just kiss like that 😅

Aggregator gang
@Elae yeah it's just an exaggeration. Because westerners tend to be more open about love compared to Asians. They tend to be alot more reserved, examples are their confessions: "The moon is beautiful"=I like you, and proposals: "Will you make me miso soup everyday"= Will you marry me (become my wife) So compare to westerners who say "love" and "like" alot and to everything. We also kiss on cheeks to friends and family, they don't unless it's their lover or children. So we seem more flirtatious. (Though we aren't, just culture lol) That's just what I've gathered from my observations.

In australia we sometimes kiss close friends and family on the cheek, but that's it. Kissing someone on the lips that you don't have romantic feelings for (love/like), only happens if you're drunk or something.

NOOO, COME BACK, RADELK!!!
I was so happy :((( and now I'm so upsetttt lolol
I expected them to saill!!!
Thanks for the chapter!!!

@Hottunas same in Belgium, France, spain, and germany (the country i know of, but probably all of the world is the same for the meaning of kissing the lips)

Oh my... Y'all just talk it out lmao we know you like each other!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Aggregator gang
FUCKING COMMUNICATE FOR CHRISTS SAKE lkdfnve;oajrng I hate thiss trope where they both just sit around with their own thoughts. If you're not gonna use your fucking vocal cords then imma STEAL them YOU BITCHES

Users who are viewing this thread