Chitra - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

:mad: omg both of them just say something! pls don’t let the misunderstanding drag out for too long

tysm for the double update <3

The way I screamed!!!!!
Lord or whatever holy up there pls bless me with a man like radelk (with a communication skill upgrade). I beg.

NO OMG THAT'S PRACTICALLY ILLEGAL LIKE AJKFDASLJFDJ
honestly i'd be in shock too i wouldn't know what to do like woaahhhh that's woahhhhh

Dex-chan lover
priorities~
@Ghost_Bear if I can give my 4/2. American culture just developed in a time period where melting pots started to take notice of women independence (because of World War). prior to that sort of movement, a lot of feminine things were still a man's sport. things like high heels, corsets, flower arranging, painting, were actually a guy's thing bc they couldn't leave it up to women? it's misogyny, just sexism.
chivalry was dead by that time (and so was Lancelot's reputation by the time Christianity came around) for Westerners, the religious movement surprisingly accredited women to being more than things to romance (but that wasn't their intention). Eastern subdue romantic endeavors revolve around the fact that they live in a feudalistic society and the fact romance wasn't halted because religion said so, and the fact that those cultures had enough development to romanticize some fantasy.
Oriental countries have become more reserved, at least compared to Westerner's just because women can also be aggressive (and that period of, chivalry was bad prompted women to take another role). I've really come to appreciate that Korean/Japan/China's female protagonists have taken a shot in their respective genres.

I really like how the Protagonist is being honest, and how ML1 is literally "chivalry was promiscuous during an era of god"

I was riding high from seeing the couple kiss then crashed right back down after the inevitable misunderstanding 😂

HAHAHAHA that panel where she says ah right no love experiences made me wheeze aksbdndn

Apostle of the god of seduction XD.

Do you think she’s in ~love~ with Radelk or just likes his face lol

I'm dying from the misunderstandings rn. Y can't ppl talk (yes I know its a plot device but still).

Radelk and Chitra are having a /epic/ misunderstanding here and i feel this is gonna lead to some funny moments in the story. They love each other, they should just kiss and talk about it lol

Double-page supporter
Oh, man, Chitra, go for your heart! All the boys want a piece of you and you have the right mindset!

I love and hate miscommunication. XD

Thanks for the chapter. :D

Users who are viewing this thread