Chitra - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

LOL AHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHA they definitely like each other but i wish they would talk about it !?!?!?! i feel bad for radelk uwu

They re both so dumb i love them
Thank you for translating !

Yeeeesss I like that the author had some backbone and decided to make some progress with the love story. I was fearing a harem setting with absolutely no progress whatsoever and/or with everything love related turned as a joke.

lol Radelk kisses her then backs away thinking he made a mistake. But he is one jealous guy over the other males in the harem, just admit your feelings already. These two people lol.

Wow that was fast like I expected their first kiss would happen around 60-80 chapters or something

i have no words for this chapter my insides have melted into goo thank u for updating uwu thanks as always for the hard work!!!

Probably he's just anxious and shy you silly 🤭🤭🤭
Go for it while the iron is hot girl uwu

We've got another case of
"long term confusing with a potential couple because they don't do they very basic action of just...talking,to.each.other"

Dex-chan lover
girlllll XD I say... ATTACK HIM! Show him your feelings through ACTIONS~~~ lolol but for real, she should find some time to talk to him, and tell him she likes him as a lover~~ (aka let's become a married couple lololol)
Many thanks

Oh come onnn don't do the whole misunderstandings-subplot after a straightforward kiss!!

Users who are viewing this thread