Chitra - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

Double-page supporter
Ohohohoh. Will she get some Gods fighting over her? Love the G-rating joke. XD

Thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
Well if the god of war likes enough her maybe she can use them to run away or save her from the god of beauty when she's failed a mission and is going to die

Oooooo a god observing our ML sounds familiar to something else I've read lol this will be interesting

Aggregator gang
Lmao Rex is my favorite~♡ He's so dumb and smart at the same time, man he's the best.

Isn't it strange that all the women are supposedly good looking and never does any crime? Why are the men so different? And why is being turned ugly a male only punishment?

Dex-chan lover
damn the mangaka is savage, crushing our hopes for steamy 2-meter sixpack MC action in one panel

maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
rather than angry, i think the god of war's just interested in how MC managed to win the war in a very quick and relatively bloodless manner that would make Sun Tzu proud...

Lol Tyrex, love how you think XD too bad you're not going to get what you want

Fed-Kun's army
"in a constant state of fatigue"
What type of curse is this, poor orangeicetea...

@Asbolus I think it would be good to show some female baddies getting punished too. However, the author probably didn't show it since it seems this manwha is more focused on how the patriarchy has caused a lot of men to abuse their power and do evil. There were some women on the bad side shown like the viscount's wife but seeing that women generally has less power to conduct harm directly, the focus went to the husband.

Users who are viewing this thread