Chitra - Vol. 1 Ch. 46

Rofl. This is rich. They all become eyecandies for women xD and in all sense of the word. And outrr and inner beauty. Good for you my dude. You are gonna be purify and beautify! XP

thank you for the translation! <3
also it would really help if the authors at least tried to research more about a different religion and what they say'caste system' (its completely wrong here lol)

Fed-Kun's army
shes gonna manually dom all the men in the domain till they "learn" virtues haha

Hehehehheee I'm loving this. shes such A QUEEN. PREACH !!!!!!!!!!😍

Thank you for the update. Waiting for more.😊

Fed-Kun's army
LOL the livestream image cracked me up.
Those heels eh? S route?

She should just make em all lie down side by side and walk on them in a line. Don't dominate harder, dominate smarter lmao

Was there seriously on "step on me" jokes? man you guys missed a gold mine. None the less, good work team! I can't wait to see the queen dominate these low quality boys into being proper gentlemen

Dex-chan lover
hahaha. even when I glance at the raws, I couldn't even have imagined this is what they mean. livestream really hit me, I wonder if her god of beauty is her regular sponsor then?

Contributor
Honestly I think her country would be hell to live in. Though certainly an experience.

Users who are viewing this thread