Chitra

[After reading ch.44]
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE NEW COVER PIC😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I mean this is okay, once you get past how much the other people are dehumanized and the butler just seems like a toy that has no actual free will. Or maybe I'm just being neurotic as usual, idek a 5/10 maybe😚

there is gross dehumanizing stuff in this, it's like this comic is for female incels

Group Leader
I love this in part because this is pretty much exactly what all the male isekai-ed to rule a country stories are, except it doesn’t actually take itself seriously. It’s making fun of all the stories about the guy who is isekaied, becomes the ruler of a territory and for some reason a huge group of hot women appear who are totally cool with the idea of sharing a husband. All the people who are talking about how dehumanizing it is clearly are taking it way to seriously when it’s supposed to be tongue in cheek.

Oh shoot. I shoud've read spoilers before coming this far. I'm very much invested in this series and I really don't like harem/reverse harem. I really like the story so far, it's fine if everyone has a crush on her but.....

I read from another spoiler that she's going to make out with Tyrex and Thornian. And that her feelings are much more invested in Radelk, but still I think I'd drop this here because I can't handle harems/reverse harems.

This makes me feel umcomfortable sometimes because it seems like we're objectifying men in this manwha... just my opinion though, its a great story nevertheless. Maybe it also conveys how women are objectified too? Not sure. (Ive just read a comment about the sterotypical isekai where the male main character is surrounded by hot girls, the roles are reversed here lol)

lmao why are there so many super serious stickler reviews in this rn????

Let's get it right everybody πŸ˜‚
This is basically a comedy series with gatcha-game mechanics and it's likely to be reverse-harem in some fashion or other (dont quote me on that but the characters like to joke about it so i see it happening in the future maybe). Every now and then its serious with having to manage land.

If you're not down for hot guys and a relatable mc then maybe its not your cup of tea and you shouldn't read

I for one love this series. Its really funny when it wants to be and the mc isnt a dummy that always needs to be saved. All the characters have personality so far and really its a treat to read what happens next and how theyre going to progress.

Contributor
Mmh...it's so-so.
Nothing really good, but nothing really horrible too.

Not really a story i can recommand, it's best to read 10 chapters at once instead of waithing for one chapter each time.

So it's a 6/10 or a 5 for me.

@Barajou you said exactly what I was thinking. This is just a comedy series with the genders reversed. I find it funny and kind of intersting with the gatcha aspect but in no way should this series be taken seriously.

This story is so hilarious! I love it!! Tyrex's reaction is just so.. ahahaha LMAO
"I don't mind being a second husband" ahah, oh gosh

Group Leader
@KitsuneMiyabi no one would be saying anything if the MC were male with a hot maid-swordswoman, sexy near-nude mage with a huge chest, and loli elf prime minister. The whole beauty to the citizens aspect is obviously a joke.

I can FINALLY see another real harem for females audiences. I hate how the norm is male MC can have many sexy women. ONLY get one wife but can get a lot of "mistresses" but are called maid, head maid, childhood friend, master, fellow apprentice, boss, etc.

This is the third manhwa where a real harem can be enjoyed. A lot of otome stories and games go for 5 suitors but only end up with one, but they dare to call it a harem for female players. IF the player ends up with just one.....it is not a harem /facepalm. A lot of games for male players have a harem. only one wife but still have the other girls throwing on the male MC, while the female MC's other suitors begin to vanish as soon as she picks one.

I hope to see more things happening in the residents in her town. I liked how we get to see a little bit of the women in town. I want to see how this polyandry will affect the women in this world and not just the MC.

Thank you for the chapters!
Also will MC make out with radiek in the future? I am a sucker or hoe for spoilers so its a bit disappointing that its rated G *sighs* the casual makeout sessions that would lead up to sex would be much appreciated LOL

OHMIIIGOOOD. I REALLY LOVE YOU CHITRAAAA. I ALSO WANT TO LIVE IN YOUR TERITORRY FILLED WITH HANDSOME BOIS. 😍😍🀀🀀

As someone who lives in India, I'm unhappy about the use of the Hindu caste system. I really enjoy the manhwa and this much won't make me drop it, but imagine if the author used race instead of caste (White being top, like Brahmin and black being bottom like Shudras). It would be controversial wouldn't it? Well using caste is pretty much the same.
This is a real social problem in India with people literally being lynched for trying to cross caste barriers. Many Brahmins won't let lower castes into their homes and they refuse to even share water wells with them in rural areas. We have cases of low caste wells being poisoned to drive them away and being killed for riding horses, which is an exclusive upper caste right. It's really f*cked up and the casteism here is not any different from racism in the west. By portraying it this way, the literature trivializes the real world suffering of actual lower caste people.
While casteism is banned by law, it is so deeply ingrained in the culture that it will take a long time for it to go away

Thank you for sharing @Wizard_of_Oz. It's an incredibly important point that a lot of people unfortunately won't know or have heard of, so it's great to hear such a perspective.

I was considering it, but that would irritate me to no end.

Users who are viewing this thread