Chitra

Fair warning to any prospective readers, unless you are looking for a series that has no redeemable qualities other than its art and male ecchi, avoid this series like the plague. Whatever "plot" this series does have is very generic and not very interesting, all of the MC's achievements are based almost entirely on luck, and there is no real romance other than our perverted MC constantly leering at and fantasizing about the men around her while they similarly think about having sex with her. However, if what you are looking for is a simple male ecchi manga that you can just mindlessly read, then look all you please.

Isekai trash panda reporting in after my latest dumpster dive.

This one is as trashy as it gets while keeping it rated for general audiences -- it's that still cling-wrapped trash at the bottom that's only been stewing in its own juices.

If you consider such a thing a find, it's quite an enjoyable read (latest on mangadex is chapter 50 at the time of writing).

It has several warning signs that it might take a nosedive into derivative nonsense territory, especially since there's pretty much a yandere in the harem and that never ends well story-wise or character-wise. Well, for me anyways; each to their own I guess -- I've never understood the characters in harem stories to begin with.

Thanks for the translation! Hope the updates here continue so that it may reach the latest chapters. Good work XD

Kind of sad to see her go from brown to white like her original body looks waaaaaay better than her new one lol.

This is probably the first time I've thought of isekai as bad

Wow, I had no idea people actually dislike this to that point, I personally like it, is nice to MC don't depend on a book on their knowledge on the future, she uses her common earth knowledge, the world has a very gacha game thematic and so some things indeed depend on luck, it's honestly a nice read, she is a nice MC, but she does have moments in which she does ogle her team (harem), she never abused or takes advantage of them, she just pretty much eats them with her eyes.

I think a lot of reviewers who are hating on this are missing the fact that this story is also a satire. It’s making fun of the isekai genre that puts most mc in to an otome game or rpg game by putting her into a gacha game, i.e. the type of game where knowing the plot ISN’T useful because you can’t predict the gacha, so she doesn’t HAVE to know the plot beforehand to make the story interesting. It further satirizes gacha games themselves, because most gacha games are marketed towards men, where they’re given female harems and as you level up your “waifu” she does tend to lose more clothes. The flip on the trope to a reverse harem is directly commented on that the “player” will generally lean toward self interest.

oh we havent seen one of those three dude in the cover, looks like this is going to be an interesting long manhwa

Group Leader
There’s already new dudes in the cover but we haven’t even seen the previous new dudes yet lmao

Edit : Lmao the hate in this comments... Reverse the genders and you’ll find no complaints at all. Or is it only fine when it’s a male with female harems??? Hypocrites

Users who are viewing this thread