Chiyo Kuno the Psychic - Vol. 2 Ch. 33

Double-page supporter
@Fluffyfish
She absolutely can, however It's consistently shown though that she shoots herself in the foot with her choices, going a step beyond "self-fulfilling prophecy".
Repressing all that lust is how she's gone from "in ten years I'll be married to him that's embarrassing" to "teen pregnant in t minus..."

Dex-chan lover
@MangaRockRefugee
Hmm... I will concede that. And there were times in the beginning where she intercepted a girl tripping down some stairs. Some of these latest "visions" might just be her hormone-fueled imagination looking far ahead. Or not far ahead. "If I get too close to his face right then, he's gonna kiss me!" (chapter 30). She freaks out and pushes him away. Or "watching a romance movie alone with him might make put us in the mood for kissing." (chapter 16) That's common sense.

Dex-chan lover
@pajamawolfie
these clearly are visions
it's just because she's so much more in love than she admits to herself that causes these visions to be centred on her interactions with her boy, and because she's working hard to avoid teen pregnancy without scaring off the lad, she's frantic and overthinks stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane Didn't Macbeth try to make the witches' predictions come true? She's trying to avoid them here though.

But yea, both of them are messing up bad just by knowing their future. lol

Dex-chan lover
It's hilarious how much of a mindscrew these visions are... it's like the mangaka is personally "wait never mind" repeatedly.

Users who are viewing this thread