Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Ch. 69

Dex-chan lover
I don't see it as greed or entitlement. She just doesn't trust herself or Usato to be able to get the job done normally. She believes that the only way to stop Karon is to match his strength by using magic sacrificial doping water.
Still the issue is everyone around her said otherwise. She isn't listening to anyone. More so she's not keeping it as a last resort if they fail but as the main plan.

Dex-chan lover
"Nooo Usato, you can't just use bloodline magic like that, you'll hurt yourself"

"Haha, mana go boom"

Leona seems to have forgotten she was talking to the madman who dislocated his own elbow to get out of a hold.

Fed-Kun's army
Reckless is an understatement for Usato, and it looks like Leo's planning to do something even more so than the one she previously corrected - ironic, but here's to another instance of equal rights and lefts when it comes to knocking some sense into people!
Either way, thanks for the translations so far! It's been a blast reading this!

Aggregator gang
Rose is going to absolutely shit her fucking pants when she sees how much progress usato has made

Is the source material completed? or near there? how far are the mange from the current point there (the latest release of the novel? is it)?
For the light novel, it's pretty much complete. But, the story hasn't end as a new threat will emerge. (And I did hear the light novel will continue as a continuation. It's not a reboot, but a sequel from the I think 12 light novels that's already finished) if you want more context on that, you might have to read the raws as that's what I'm doing if you're impatient.

Ah, good, so it does come off. Crisis averted.
When I read the web novel, I always wondered if he only had 1 gauntlet or 2 but based on implications, he implied he had 1 and the previous chap really answered my question. Also, have you seen the anime? I think it improves the the overall story and fixes some things that filled certain blanks that both novels and manga had.

I don't see it as greed or entitlement. She just doesn't trust herself or Usato to be able to get the job done normally. She believes that the only way to stop Karon is to match his strength by using magic sacrificial doping water.
From what I remember, there isn't any romance due to Usato's head is filled with 2 things, not disappointing rose and training

Dex-chan lover
"Nooo Usato, you can't just use bloodline magic like that, you'll hurt yourself"

"Haha, mana go boom"

Leona seems to have forgotten she was talking to the madman who dislocated his own elbow to get out of a hold.
If only someone around here could use healing magic...

Contributor
Exploding mana? It's not a bug, it's a feature!

I'm glad we're getting some more mentions of Suzune and Kazuki after all this time. They're not completely forgotten (Usato has to come back to Lyngle eventually once this long-running messenger quest is done). They're even possibly getting some sweet new weapons (at the cost of the old dragon's health, but hey he's doing this of his own free will). So dragons can turn into humans, but I shouldn't be surprised given that's what Nea's been doing with her owl form.

The stakes got raised with Leona's suicidal plan to fight Karon. Now Usato has to both stop Leona from sacrificing herself in battle AND somehow save Karon from his madness.

The novels seem to have ended with the 12th volume (though they recently started publishing a sequel). Judging by the novel covers alone, these seem to be the events of the 7th novel or thereabouts, so we still have plenty of material left to adapt.
As for the manga, we are already caught up to the raws, apparently.

The novels seem to have ended with the 12th volume (though they recently started publishing a sequel). Judging by the novel covers alone, these seem to be the events of the 7th novel or thereabouts, so we still have plenty of material left to adapt.
As for the manga, we are already caught up to the raws, apparently.
I caught up with the manga, do you know which chapter is this in the web novel?

MD@Home
I caught up with the manga, do you know which chapter is this in the web novel?
Unfortunately, I do not follow the web novel or the light novel. As I wrote above, I just looked the LN covers to roughly gauge where we are at currently.

Dex-chan lover
One of two things will happen now: The Usato lecture where he gets Leona to believe in him and convinces her with the power of friendship to not use the poisoned water, or he just outright takes it from her, drinks it, and then through force of will overcomes the demerits of using the water.

Users who are viewing this thread