Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Ch. 70

Dex-chan lover
This chapter felt way too cliché:
I can't let you die here.
It's okay to ask those around you for help.
I'll always be there for you.

That being said, there were some classic Usato lines too :pepela:
If he beheads you, that's it! You're dead! - I just have to be careful not to get my head cut off then.
Also that
You're fucking wrong!
panel :dogkek:

Thanks for the upload! Looking forward to the next one, when we hopefully get to some more action and a little less talking :wooow:

Dex-chan lover

That being said, there were some classic Usato lines too :pepela:

Also that

panel :dogkek:

Thanks for the upload! Looking forward to the next one, when we hopefully get to some more action and a little less talking :wooow:
I mean there are less cliche things to say, but the mc is a cliche mc. He's not gonna start giving a batman speech or turn into a hentai protag out of nowhere 😂.

Thanks soseki for the scans :D

Dex-chan lover
Why not just take her somewhere private and talk to her? If you can't even do that, then yes, you're unreliable.

Being able to understand someone's inner struggles is hard, since a lot of the time they don't understand it themselves.

At least she came to him on her own.

Now that's a proposal.

Eh, it was good enough to say that. But I understand the pain of wishing you could've said something better. And she has to make that decision one way or another anyway.

They get so uppity about just agreeing on a point...

It's not like I'm expecting him to come up with some original lines. He's not that good of a speaker.

I was hoping someone would defeat Karon off-screen during the talk and then they all felt stupid once they found out.
If someone could, they wouldn't have the problem they have. But yeah, that'd be hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to know that she didn't directly drink from the source but instead bottled the water that she took.

Dex-chan lover
usatos become quite the talker now can use both his words and his actions to have inspire people now

Dex-chan lover
Well, now the flags are all there for the water to be used one way or another during the fight (whether it is drunk or not by whoever, we will see).

Dex-chan lover
When the MC says "I'll always be there for you." to the girl. :smugnako: 🚩

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation!

Glad that they said that the anime got good reviews! Hopefully they can greenlit a 2nd season.

Pacing-wise the anime took its time unlike some others, only covering the 1st 2 LNs.

I recall some people out there (the ANN people) said they didn't like it, because they found the plot too slow and unserious, too much character banter and not enough action.

Users who are viewing this thread