Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Ch. 70

MD@Home
Ehhh...those people are surely had some serious short attention span disorder. For me personally, the pace in the anime is perfect. Not too fast, but not too slow either. The studio really took their time for Usato's character development.

Can't wait to see the 2nd season. I assume, it will cover until Usato fight Nea's zombified evil dragon.
The pacing of the show was perfect... for the first 3 episodes. Those were truly great. Then the plot ground to a halt, and when they couldn't draw things out even more, they added a two-episode flashback arc that portrayed events we already knew the outcome of.

The anime was a trainwreck, and did not do the story justice at all. Just look at where it ended: it covered in 13 episodes what the manga did in 16 chapters. Sixteen. That's crazy.

I just consider him mistaking the vamp girl blush for fever and so forth unreliable. That and he did waver and if not the hero visiting him, he would not talk her out of using the water. Kinda a big deal given that if they didn't talk she would have died trying to fight the dragon guy no?
Yeah he's dense in the first case, but calling him unreliable just for that is a stretch. And wdym 'if not the hero visiting him, he would not talk her out of using water'? Guy was literally racking his brains to find a way to broach the topic. He was trying. He would've talked to her one way or the other

Unless she and Karon had a thing going, harem +1
Which goes toooo
Suzune (hero girl)
Felum (black knight demon girl)
Amako
Nea
Eva (cursed princess)
and Leona
did I forget anyone (I'm not putting Rose, fuck you
if you're confused on any of the ones I didn't label you should reread the chapter
Well Karon is already married sooo... It's free real estate!

I wouldn't even call that dense. He didn't just check if she had a fever, he was healing her right away too lol. He didn't heal her because he was dense, he healed her because everything she was talking about was very, VERY out of character for her; which is easily to assume something was wrong with her. We might have seen that side of her but I don't think he has.
I just consider him mistaking the vamp girl blush for fever and so forth unreliable. That and he did waver and if not the hero visiting him, he would not talk her out of using the water. Kinda a big deal given that if they didn't talk she would have died trying to fight the dragon guy no?

I don't know why I feel like the MC is gonna end up drinking the water instead of her and survived due to the dragon giving his remaining life force over or something. As cliche as it is, going off everything he has done thus far, I wouldn't be surprised lol.

Bet usato will drink the bathwater for the extra strength but possibly his healing/sorcery may negate the effects of the life force being exchanged

Users who are viewing this thread