Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Ch. 72

Supporter
Is it a crime to just want see the fox girl mother healed? I just reread this manga, and gosh jolly man. That plot point was introduced since after capturing the black knight. And years and 3 arc later. Still not near beastfolk village.

Truly the Monthly release nature of this manga kills any build up and excitement.

As many have said sure only few chapters spent since the dragon guy was introduced. But that's almost a year worth of releases and still not over.

Fed-Kun's army
I was hoping he would take off his wet jacket before the chapter end, then have mano-a-mano fist fight till one of them is down

Double-page supporter
Is it a crime to just want see the fox girl mother healed? I just reread this manga, and gosh jolly man. That plot point was introduced since after capturing the black knight. And years and 3 arc later. Still not near beastfolk village.

Truly the Monthly release nature of this manga kills any build up and excitement.

As many have said sure only few chapters spent since the dragon guy was introduced. But that's almost a year worth of releases and still not over.
I agree, the whole travel shouldn't have taken as long
The magic school where MC trained another healer was good, but everything else in this travel was underwhelming (especially the current arc, and the one right before)
And we're still not at the end of it

Supporter
I agree, the whole travel shouldn't have taken as long
The magic school where MC trained another healer was good, but everything else in this travel was underwhelming (especially the current arc, and the one right before)
And we're still not at the end of it
TBF, the half vampire half necromancer girl arc was not too bad. But then the time spent with the cursed princess was too long just like this arc imo.

I just hope that all this time spent is going to be paid off later on. As the MC didn't get to power up or anything so curing the foxgirl mother is still up in the air.

Dex-chan lover

Well if this is any consolidation,
this is the last detour Usato crew have to take before Beastland Kingdom, and Usato's portion of plot will actually moves forward

Still, if you really really really want to know, I believe LN version is way, way, way far ahead. Dunno about the official translation, but in JP LN already ended at vol 12 and its sequel LN are in vol 2

Also the original WN area still ongoing
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n2468ca/

Just be wary that there might be missing details or weird characterization changes between medias

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What's the point in saving Karon ?:questionblob:Can he even turn into a dragonmaid ? :wtf:

I've noticed this in several manga these days: It's like the writer has no clue what to do or say so they just repeat everything. Cut out the fight scene and lay the end over the beginning. Exact copy. And why tf he just standing there all slack-jawed? Did we not have a plan before we began? It's like my first point. Padding the chapter with stalling, repetition, and mindless MC moments. Please stop insulting our intelligence and destroying your character because you don't have enough content.

Fed-Kun's army
Enjoying the battle against another proper threat, but it's a battle of ideals vs. reality now - trying to save someone that's on the absolute edge. Likely gonna be successful, but it's interesting seeing the changes in his approach compared to brute forcing his way through everything!
Thanks for the translations so far!

We got second season, but we are not hear Rose voice anymore (Atsuko Tanaka has passed away😢)

Dex-chan lover
I'mma go check if the artist is separate from the author, cos while the author plainly took a summer break, the artist did a pretty decent chapter.

Don't get me wrong; I can't stand these chapters. Honestly, I almost hate them; a skip-chapter full of: "OooOOOOOHHHH!"
And plenty of:
"Is this his final form?!"
And maybe even some:
"Is this the true power of a [chuuni bullshit]?"

Maybe in another two chapters, there will be some dialogue worth reading...

Anyway.
The artist did a great job; very well done.

Users who are viewing this thread